• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Also, another thing about the so-called second preview posted by @KenzeyEevee , it wasn't a second preview at all. It is a special preview for the Arc to come and I was right. So we shall see if Sunday second preview is going to occurred or not.
I know. And like I said before, no. There will be a proper second preview this Sunday for this episode itself.

@SammyW27
Team Skull leaders will definitely going to make the entry. But is not right now as from the start of this late month to September or October could be the Arc. That might end the climatic of Poipole saying goodbye to Ash and the others. Before, the remaining character appears as we still haven't see Dartrix and Vikavolt in Anime yet.

As for the Ultra Recon Squad will be out of the question as in episode 89 summary preview. Where Ash and the other including Gladion will travelled there through wormhole to Poipole world, Ultra Megalopolis instead like a futuristic city in the game, the writer will probably going to give us a wasteland as already seen in the opening segment is nothing only desert that shrouded in darkness.
Ultra Recon Squad could be changed to be bad guys who want to harness the power of Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo to take over the world rather than people trying to save the world and stop Necrozma. It would be the opposite of what they did with Lusamine as they made her less crazy than her Sun and Moon game counterpart.
Also: The remaining Ultra Beasts, Poni-Poni Island arc and maybe Team Skull (though that's really doubtful. Heck, keep it up and they'll be the first villain team NOT in an opening :() . The problem there is that TS was tied into Aether plotline in the games, and since the TV Show messed up the Aether story...:cautious:

Plus, I'll bet even money we get stuff for Let's Go promotion. ;)
And possibly the mystery of Pikashunium Z. It could be like the episodes in XYZ where they spent time trying to figure out the whole Ash-Greninja thing and then eventually mastered it. That could take up a good amount of episodes if they plan it right.

Ultra Recon Squad could be changed to be bad guys who want to harness the power of Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo to take over the world rather than people trying to save the world and stop Necrozma. It would be the opposite of what they did with Lusamine as they made her less crazy than her Sun and Moon game counterpart.
I know what you mean. But sadly, all of them had been replaced such as instead of Ultra Recon Squad, it will be Team Rocket that will be wanted to capture the "Blinding One". While Fabe are the one that wanted to use the Ultra Beast for his own ambition instead of Lusamine. Which is very disappointed.

And possibly the mystery of Pikashunium Z. It could be like the episodes in XYZ where they spent time trying to figure out the whole Ash-Greninja thing and then eventually mastered it. That could take up a good amount of episodes if they plan it right.
@zeroxros7
That will be an interesting plot. Which is Ash not only connected to the guardian deity, but also to the "Blinding One" as well that might interesting him some way. And I hope at the end of the series. Where it will remain it original (true) form instead with the broken body WITHOUT absorbing both Solgaleo or Lunala to do so. That will be great happy ending, but not without Ash lose the league once more to extend the streak record to 1-7. Before, heading another unknown region once more for the brand new adventure again.

The TRUE second preview of the episode:

I began to think that they're just lazy. It must be Robbie Rotten! And, is that a yellow Puny-chan shirt? Ew!

Quite true, would be nice to see more of Lana's mother as we've seen more of the other parents than her
@BigDocFan
Oh yeah, not to even mention the Hiker, the Madame, the old man (Master Fisherman and Jump Master) and the Greedy old fart, Bourgain might all be appears in this episode since they're adult that should be affected by the Pokémon of Shenlong ready to plot it revenge by turning the region into total darkness for what their ancestors had done to him.

Matori, along with the new purple R logo and over-recycled motto animations, is one of the last lingering elements of the BW trio, so I'm excited to see if she is given any sort of depth.

By the way, if all the adults are affected here this should finally answer the age-old debate of whether Musashi and Kojiro are adults or teenagers!

Matori, along with the new purple R logo and over-recycled motto animations, is one of the last lingering elements of the BW trio, so I'm excited to see if she is given any sort of depth.

By the way, if all the adults are affected here this should finally answer the age-old debate of whether Musashi and Kojiro are adults or teenagers!
They're 25, so technically they should be effected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom