• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM088: Lunala VS UB:BLACK! A Full Moon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alola
The poster is already very obvious at the top of the right screen and yet many people didn't realize it until the major flashback in episode 74 to prove the existence. Gee...
I don't understand the point you're trying to make or what you're trying to imply.

Yes, the poster does show both Dawn Wings & Dusk Mane Necrozma, implying both forms will make an anime appearance. I never disputed that. I just asked FinnishPokeFan for the poster because I wanted to see what he was referring to in his previous response to me (in hindsight, I've actually seen it before but it's been a while and I had forgotten).

I don't understand the point you're trying to make or what you're trying to imply.

Yes, the poster does show both Dawn Wings & Dusk Mane Necrozma, implying both forms will make an anime appearance. I never disputed that. I just asked FinnishPokeFan for the poster because I wanted to see what he was referring to in his previous response to me (in hindsight, I've actually seen it before but it's been a while and I had forgotten).
@Alola
My means is still a lot of people didn't know about the poster that Necrozma debut in the anime is still not clear. While didn't know the expecting that it will appear somehow, that all.

Also, for either Dune Mane mode or Dawn Wing mode. It doesn't matter which or which form going to be. Ash and the other is going to confront it no matter what. As for going into the Ultra Space. I highly doubt, Lunala will be the to ride them all the way to Ultra Megalopolis.

At the same time, it gives the opportunity for Ash to perform Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom, where Searing Sunraze Smash Z-move from Nebby had already showed already for trying to rescue Lusamine in the past episode. Otherwise will be pointless to show it again.

Unless, Lillie got Z Power Ring. Which is highly unlikely. Due to episode 85 and 86 preview summary.

This three episode arc has the potential to be very stupid, or very masterful in terms of execution. But we haven't had too many dramatic episodes with action and it sounds like we are getting some action regardless.

This three episode arc has the potential to be very stupid, or very masterful in terms of execution. But we haven't had too many dramatic episodes with action and it sounds like we are getting some action regardless.
Who's to say it'll be just three episodes? We could easily get more, and I personally think we will.

Who's to say it'll be just three episodes? We could easily get more, and I personally think we will.
@FinnishPokéFan92
And we're probavly going to get a reminiscent battle of Kyurem with Keldeo in the fifteen movie. Except this time, it will be Poipole versus Ultra Necrozma, but the exception of Ash helping.

I love that they make action episodes in SM, but it seems so suddenly. I am wondering what will happen to the Trio: will they help Giovanni or help the twerps?

I think they’ll initially side with the new unit for obvious reasons and then later help the class,antes after they realise that:
1. They hate the new unit members (this could be SM's way to stick its signature comedy in this arc in the middle of all the seriousness)
2. James develops a conscience again.

I think they’ll initially side with the new unit for obvious reasons and then later help the class,antes after they realise that:
1. They hate the new unit members (this could be SM's way to stick its signature comedy in this arc in the middle of all the seriousness)
Yeah James is weak to that lol. The Trio's actions when fighting the evil team is predictable. Image if Giovanni fires them afterwards

Yeah James is weak to that lol. The Trio's actions when fighting the evil team is predictable. Image if Giovanni fires them afterwards
@KenzeyEevee
Probably unlikely. Because, in the past series the trio have accomplishing their task of catching the pokémon from previous regions and was kept in their bases. Before, heading to another region and do the same. Although, they fail to steal Ash's Pikachu time after time. But they DID fulling the task somehow by catching some. Despite, they only done too little in the past. Mimikyu, Mareanie and possibly Bewear (If they able to catch it) will be in their base by the end of the series. Before, they follow Ash again to another unknowingly places once more in the never-ending quest of stealing pokémon to build an army for world domination.

You know what I mean.

Last edited:
I can't see them betraying their boss like that.
If they're gonna give Necrozma its own fancy anime-exclusive codename, then why not do the same for the Cosmog line?

They're from Ultra Space, too, so it's only fair.
They are known in Alola and Lusamine is a fan of them and their stories.

Wondering if the Lake of the Moone will be where this battle takes place...

New summary and VA list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

A Lunala and a mysterious Ultra Beast suddenly appeared from an Ultra Hole. A fierce battle then immediately broke out between the two. And then even Solgaleo appeared... How will this battle end?!

Summary:
A Lunala and a mysterious Ultra Beast appeared before Satoshi and the others! The two them immediately start battling. The Ultra Guardians attack the mysterious Ultra Beast in an attempt to rescue the Lunala, but their attacks have absolutely no effect. A special unit from the Rocket Gang shows up as well, targeting the duo. But just when it seems like all is lost, a Solgaleo appears from the Ultra Hole! How will the battle end?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Unsho Ishizuka: Principal Okido
Megumi Hayashibara; Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Rikako Aikawa: Kapu-Kokeko
Risa Shimizu: Kapu-Tetefu
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Keiko Sakai: Gozu
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Chika Fujimura: Wicke
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Chinami Nishimura: Grunt
Ryota Iwasaki: Grunt

A Lunala and a mysterious Ultra Beast suddenly appeared from an Ultra Hole. A fierce battle then immediately broke out between the two. And then even Solgaleo appeared... How will this battle end?!

Summary:
A Lunala and a mysterious Ultra Beast appeared before Satoshi and the others! The two them immediately start battling. The Ultra Guardians attack the mysterious Ultra Beast in an attempt to rescue the Lunala, but their attacks have absolutely no effect. A special unit from the Rocket Gang shows up as well, targeting the duo. But just when it seems like all is lost, a Solgaleo appears from the Ultra Hole! How will the battle end?!

Voice Cast:
Acerola? Nice!

Summary:

Voice Cast:
All three Kahunas will appear in this episode, but without Hapu? Plus, none of the classmates' Pokemon will appear unless they show up in the beginning of the episode as they return their Pokemon back to the Poke balls.

All three Kahunas will appear in this episode, but without Hapu? Plus, none of the classmates' Pokemon will appear unless they show up in the beginning of the episode as they return their Pokemon back to the Poke balls.
I think the most of the special preview will come from this episode. Strange isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom