• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM088: Lunala VS UB:BLACK! A Full Moon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Dusk Mane will get much screentime in this episode. The fusion will probably occur towards the end, making the episode end in a cliffhanger.

I don’t think Dusk Mane will get much screentime in this episode. The fusion will probably occur towards the end, making the episode end in a cliffhanger.
The last bit of the latest preview could have been covering multiple episodes so it is possible that Solgaleo appears at the end of this episode to face Necrozma Dawn Wings in order to save Lunala and the appearance of Dusk Mane isn't until the next episode.

Last edited:
The preview is just for this episode.

@Singaporean

I don't understand your point. I'm arguing that it could appear in SM089 in that wasteland.
@Unown Seer
I only just to clarifying that Ultra Megalopolis won't be the same as in the base game. Which is a Futuristic City, but in anime will be a complete wasteland. Where Necrozma had awoken from it slumber over there to chase after Solgaleo & Lunala last episode. That all.

@PkmnTrainerV
No, Nebby-Solgaleo will tried to deal with it mate after absorbed the Blinding One. Watch the first preview again. Where Dawn Wing Necrozma got captured by Team Rocket Grunts with the electric net lead by Matori, before breaking out and then following by Nebby appears and conflict after the episode title with the sponsors showing as for your thoughts Dusk Mane may could be the cliffhanger for the conclusion of this episode.

But we're not so sure until we saw the third preview in Thursday.

Because if so, regular Lunala appeared towards the end of the preview, which would mean it's Dusk Wings that doesn't get a lot of screentime
Can Necrozma take control of both of them in same time? If no, it needs to let go off Lunala to got Solgaleo.

Can Necrozma take control of both of them in same time? If no, it needs to let go off Lunala to got Solgaleo.
@martianmister
Definitely must let go of it. Because, it can't control both at the same time. Otherwise, it make no logical sense as Ash and his gangs needed to ride one of it to rescue either one of them got absorbed by Necrozma, which the Ultra Space can only be access by Solgaleo or Lunala respectively for riding toward the destination through the dimension pathway with multiple wormholes just like in based games.

@martianmister
Definitely must let go of it. Because, it can't control both at the same time. Otherwise, it make no logical sense as Ash and his gangs needed to ride one of it to rescue either one of them got absorbed by Necrozma, which the Ultra Space can only be access by Solgaleo or Lunala respectively for riding toward the destination through the dimension pathway with multiple wormholes just like in based games.
Burnet can create a wormhole with her machine

Burnet can create a wormhole with her machine
@KenzeyEevee
Yes, but they don't have a ride vehicle that can travel through the dimension like what Solgaleo & Lunala capable. So is either Nebby or it mate will be used as a host for the Blinding One to transform back into it original (true) form.

My guesses, it will be Nebby as being used as a host. While Lunala will be the one as a ride for Ash and the other to travel across the dimensions through the wormhole to save their beloved Sun Lion. At the same time, we can also see it exclusive Z-move (Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom) to be performed for the Moon Bat just for a change of pace. Despite, it didn't do anything except only open wormhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom