• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM088: Lunala VS UB:BLACK! A Full Moon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hapu probably isn't a Kahuna yet like in the games so that's most likely why she isn't here.
I wouldn't be surprised if she became Kahuna on-screen, like she did in the games.

It'd be nice to get foreshadowing of her earlier, though, perhaps joining Tapu Fini in fighting the threat to Alola, since the Tapu seem to be very active during this arc.

They have been building a rivalry between Jessie and Matori, so that will probably be the trigger to have the TRio do something that helps the twerps (as they've done in the past with Cassidy and Butch), without Giovanni realizing that.

Can't help but notice a lack of Giovanni here which is a shame

Yeah, he isnt going to appear. Maybe its the end of the secretary?
We saw him remotely giving orders in a preview for the previous episode. I guess he's just sitting safely back at the HQ while Matori is in charge of the field troops.

Man, everybody wants to get in on the act! (though chances are it'll be them commenting on the situation). Though it'll be hard to tell Nanu is being effected by the lack of light or not :p

Though please tell me this arc will have another episode or two. There's no way they can get this done in 3 episodes without it being rushed as heck (as usual -_-)

We'll probably hear it for a while, who knows what far in advance they record the voices. Will be sad to hear knowing he isn't with us any more
I recall reading that they had recorded episodes planned to air up through October, so his voice should pop up in a handful more episodes after this one.

It was Nebby and it mate, Lunala. It not Nebby parents any-more. Which they already pass away after conceived it.

Darn! I unsubscribed them because I honestly only cared about the Pokémon previews, and had completely forgotten about them! But I posted basically the same thing too just before you!
Fair nuff, but that preview doesn't have sound. I'm not subscribed to TVTokyo either but I just remind myself to go to their YouTube as soon as the episode has aired, they usually upload it about 5 to 10 minutes after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom