• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the midst of it all, Satoshi and the others stand up to save everyone affected by the crisis.
I mean, it's pretty much routine for them at this point right?

Rainbow or regular, I'm up for anything that involves Team Rocket as an organisation. One of the few things I liked about Best Wishes was how it made the group, and Sakaki especially, a legitimate threat to Satoshi and friends.
Yeah. Too bad that we missed one of their biggest outings, though...

(Also, my 1,000th message to an "official thread"! Yay!)

Yeah. Too bad that we missed one of their biggest outings, though...

At least we still got Operation Tempest and Satoshi got to finally meet Sakaki in person (I don't count the Mewtwo TV movie since they were a fair distance from each other, they never interacted and Sakaki forgot the whole thing anyway).

I find it strange that we didnt get a special preview like other series. They dont seem to hype it up

Is it just a guess, or do you know something we don't?
It is an information about the episode leaked out before preview at airing.many websites do this.sometimes on YouTube you may see information of episodes very early.
Ahh...it's my reply after very long time.

It is an information about the episode leaked out before preview at airing.many websites do this.sometimes on YouTube you may see information of episodes very early.
Ahh...it's my reply after very long time.
I'm afraid you've misinterpreted something you've seen. Nothing I've seen (and trust me, I've been keeping a very good track on the anime for years now) has even hinted at that direction.

Any chances that Ash is going to perform Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom with Lunala to opening up the Wormhole for him and his classmate travelled to the Ultra Space of destined to Ultra Megalopolis?

I can only say is 50/50 chance. But however if it make sense to do it since as It will be pointless to see Nebby-Solgaleo to perform Searing Sunraze Smash again as we already saw it at the end of the episode 52. I kinda doubt, the writer is going to change thing a little bit to rescue Nebby from Necrozma clutches. But we all know, that the "Blinding One" is going to assume it true form. Before, they can do it.

Afterwards, it will be the Ash vs Ultra Necrozma, where the Colossal Dragon use it power to barricade Ash's Classmate to watch it and don't interrupted. Then, the battle will be the reminiscent of the Keldeo versus Kyurem in the fifteen movie except It will be the Ultra Beasts versus Legendary.

Last edited:
Any chances that Ash is going to perform Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom with Lunala to opening up the Wormhole for him and his classmate travelled to the Ultra Space of destined to Ultra Megalopolis?

I can only say is 50/50 chance. But however if it make sense to do it since as It will be pointless to see Nebby-Solgaleo to perform Searing Sunraze Smash again as we already saw it at the end of the episode 52.

All it did was open a wormhole. There's plenty reason to use it again since we never saw the move as an attack.

I kinda doubt, the writer is going to chance thing a little bit to rescue Nebby from Necrozma clutches. But we all know, that the "Blinding One" is going to assume it true form. Before, they can do it.

Nothing has confirmed we'll be seeing Ultra Necrozma in this arc so far. Everything points to Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom