• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has confirmed we'll be seeing Ultra Necrozma in this arc so far. Everything points to Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings.
@Eitarou
That is what they are doing to building up the drama. Not to spoil everything except only showing in the episode. But we know is very obvious that Necrozma is going to assume to true form in just a time mattrr since that the main plot of the Arc.

Otherwise, what the point of Poipole travelling all the way from wormhole to Alola to find Ash and the other to resolve not only the darkness crisis in Alola, but also Poipole world that it lives as well.

Anyway, does the thing is going happens? Like Lusamine contacting Ash and the other through their communicator of finally identified the Necrozma identity, before finally transform into Colossal dragon-like Shenlong after absorbed completely from the light of the region. At the same time, Rotom will freak the F#CK OUT after seeing the Prism Pokémon is the "Blinding One" like what Nebby evolve completely to Solgaleo? If so, that will be another funny and satisfying scene to witness.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Nebby getting eaten and helping Necrozma heal itself and regain its light

Then they're going to hurt it to save Nebby

Who's the real villain here?

:p
@Twilight-Kun
Like I write earlier, It doesn't matter which form as both can able to let it to transform back into it original (true) form. Ash and the other including Gladion is going to confront it no matter what.

As with the villain it will only be Giovanni since Necrozma was NEVER to be the villain started in the first place. It was the greedy people that turn it to be like that. All it wish is wanted back to it own self and continue it work to bring light across other world that have shroud in darkness. And we will going to heard it backstory after given a full speech from itself telepathy like what Squishy and Mewtwo spoke as Ultra Recon Squad is not going to appear as if it does it should be shown at Coco magazine.

But unfortunately, they didn't.

I don't know, it's probably both Giovanni and Necrozma.
@LunarHero
I believe, it will be Giovanni only since he wanted Necrozma. I highly doubt, he will do the same thing by tearing out it body bit by bit again to create Z-Ring or Z Power Ring just like the greedy people did to it for his quest of world dominantion or perhaps like the one he did in Best wishes series after captured Meloetta and summon the force of nature to destroy the region after being controlled by the power of the reveal glass.

Either way, it might happens both. But the scene of Ash vs Ultra Necrozma will definitely occurred since is Poipole mission is to bring it light back for Ultra Megalopolis. It will be one on one. While Ash's Classmate and along all Poipole watched outside of barrcaide created by the "Blinding One" as you know the chosen one like in the base game but have dealt with it by yourself.

I’m wondering if during this arc we will see Lusamine use her other Pokemon besides Clefable in a battle. In the Nihilego arc they were just telepathically obeying her Ultra Beast form and it would be cool to see all of their moves again.

I’m wondering if during this arc we will see Lusamine use her other Pokemon besides Clefable in a battle. In the Nihilego arc they were just telepathically obeying her Ultra Beast form and it would be cool to see all of their moves again.
@JFrombaugh
Very possibility. However, only in region fending off the Ultra Beasts or Team Rocket in the chaos of eternal darkness. While Ash and the others must travel to Ultra Space to save Nebby-Solgaleo or its mate, Lunala. At the same time, witnessing the secrets and tragic past of Necrozma after it assume it original (true) form according the preview summary. This episode could be also where Poipole character to shine and take on against the Pokémon of Shenlong (Ultra Necrozma), that had consumed all the light of the Pokémon world to save and resolve the crisis with the miracle of it evolves into Naganadel by learning not one move (Dragon Pulse), but two (Outrage).

New summary and VA list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

The Ultra Guardians dispatch to the world on the other side of the Ultra Hole in order to rescue Solgaleo. What aways them there are a lot of Bevenom and a gloomy world...

Summary:
Now that Lunala has recovered, Satoshi and the other Ultra Guardians join it and head to the other side of the Ultra Hole in order to save the absorbed Solgaleo... There, the gloomy and desolate world where many Bevenom live spreads out before them. Just what has happened to the Bevenom?! Meanwhile, the special unit from the Rocket Gang are about to enter the Ultra Hole in pursuit of Lunala. Professor Kukui and Sauboh challenge them to a battle in order to stop them!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Sunshine Ikezaki: Sleeper
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Yoshino Ohtori: Agoyon
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Chika Fujimura: Wicke
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Keiko Sakai: Gozu
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Chinami Nishimura: Grunt
Ryota Iwasaki: Grunt

Fair point, I can't help but feel if Poipole doesn't evolve, this might be the end we see of it as it looks like they're going to Poipole's home

Its interesting to note that Team Rocket are going after Lunala, I thought they'd be going after Necrozma, being the blinding one or something

Kukui and Faba.

The most unexpected team-up.
Sounds awesome, too.
Especially as I thought Faba wasn't trustworthy. This episode will certainly confirm whose side he is on, once and for all. Wonder if Kukui will use Braviary or Incineroar or another unseen member of his party
I believe he's working for the good guys. Technically he wasn't doing anything evil before, he was just bring selfish and needed to be taught a lesson of humility.

Who's Agoyon in English name?

Naganadel

I believe he's working for the good guys. Technically he wasn't doing anything evil before, he was just bring selfish and needed to be taught a lesson of humility.

Maybe I'm thinking too much of the games but was thinking of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon where he sides with Rainbow Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom