• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that, Poipole (Bebenom) Will evolve into Naganadel in the 88th episode while learning Dragon Pulse

It'll either be Kukui and Faba vs. Matori and Gozu while Grunts just watch, or the Grunts keep Kukui and Faba busy while Matori & Gozu press on to be part of the climax.

And yeah, Faba's probably going to remain "good" since the screenwriters did a lousy job at making him an antagonist. At the very least he's looking out for #1.
As much as I'd like him to side with TR for something remotely resembling Rainbow Rocket, I'm afraid I can't see it happening... :(

Really looking forward to seeing Kukui and Faba team up against Team Rocket, wonder what Pokemon Team Rocket will use.

Last we saw, they were Golem and Rhydon, doubt they'll have any Alolan Pokemon

Wait so is this the end episode of the arc? it seems like they couldnt possibly wrap it all up in this episode and would need at least one more

Mega Aggron... Wow! I didn't expect a member of Team Rocket would have a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve. Looking forward to this one.

Mega Aggron... Wow! I didn't expect a member of Team Rocket would have a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve. Looking forward to this one.
@radek.tadajewski.7
If so, by then now all Ash former companion might already have Key and Mega Stone ever since after the end of XY series after the Giant Rock destroyed.

I'm not convinced that will happen, Naganadel is probably the head of Poipole's hive
@BigDocFan
Maybe or maybe not. But however, all things needed to move on as if you recall in Episode 71, where Araquanid driving out Dewpider to find their place to lives for themselves. I highly doubt, that Naganadel will also do it, but however it will be a different way as It could be evolve themselves by learning Dragon Pulse to find somewhere to settle for their colony just like what ant and wasp did.

Although, Naganadel is the strongest Ultra Beasts, but for facing Ultra Necrozma is not going have a chance to beat it. Not to even mention, the old age have catching up to itself might also become weaker like what Litten been with Stoutland, before Ash caught.

I look forward to seeing Kukui and Faba battling Mega Aggron
@BigDocFan
Totally it will be hilarious no absolute reason that Faba will have it own Z-Ring to perform Shattered Psyche to defeat it since Mega Evolve and Z-Move are equal in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom