• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as Ultra Megalopolis.
@martianmister
However, that doesn't denying the fact. It is the ONLY world. Where Poipole and Naganadel lives and is supported by many base game theory. Like it or not. It is inevitable that Ash and the other is going to visit and you're going to accept in this episode. No matter what. Unless, the characters have some word to describe the location.

It is not the only world.
@martianmister
If so. Then tell me, why other location such as Ultra Space Wild didn't have Poipole, while only Ultra Megalopolis have? Speaking of that, saying Ultra Megalopolis doesn't exist is another irrelevant statement to denying the fact about Poipole world don't deserve that name to be write in. Not to even mention, the preview showed only Poipole alongwith Naganadel. No other wild pokémon seen.

Edit: Just them, period!

Last edited:
@martianmister
If so. Then tell me, why other location such as Ultra Space Wild didn't have Poipole, while only Ultra Megalopolis have? Speaking of that, saying Ultra Megalopolis doesn't exist is another irrelevant statement to denying the fact about Poipole world don't deserve that name to be write in. Not to even mention, the preview showed only Poipole alongwith Naganadel. No other wild pokémon seen.

Edit: Just them, period!
I would answer you, if only I could understand you.

I had completely forgotten Naganadel was a thing. This is the first time I've seen a character in the anime that I didn't insta-recognize from the games.

Next Episode: Bye bye Poipole
Hopefully he evolves Torracat soon or gets another Pokemon to make up for this
@Shadowlarvitar
Haven't yet. We still have one more untitled episode to go. Wondering if that is going to make Poipole world shine again or nebby going to be freed from the Blinding One. We would never know. Perhaps Poipole might evolve to took over as the new leadership of the colony as the one that ruled is already old and weaker might pass on it life, anytime soon.

Apparently...
@FinnishPokéFan92
Well according to the stats, Naganadel are one of most powerful Ultra Beasts. That explained very much to remembering everything. Although it old and very interesting stuff of it using it claw to stand and walk as we thought that it got it own leg in the first preview.

Last edited:
I wonder if they’re setting up Naganadel as one of the more powerful UBs...
Would be nice to see how will Poipole handle the power level change if it evolves.

Given how this series has even handled with death pretty effectively, I wouldn't be surprised if the Naganadel ends up dying or something, and Poipole evolving to take its place.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Look like you also agreed my thoughts as well. And yes, but not without seeing the world shine again with brightness once more. Before, it can happily pass away peacefully. Onion, anybody?

I wonder if they’re setting up Naganadel as one of the more powerful UBs...
Would be nice to see how will Poipole handle the power level change if it evolves.
@PkmnTrainerV
Possibility scenario will be if it willing to take a hit from the Blinding One attack to defend Lunala or any of Ash and his Classmate by counter it back with dragon pulse. Then, the future connection song kick in.

But I don't think is still enough to defeat it. Unless, it learn another move such as Outrage.

It's cool that Gozu gets to throw around a Mega Aggron and all, but let's be real; he's gonna get beaten regardless and then never show up again. That's pretty much how things go with the high end Team Rocket operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom