• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

For five episodes until it was released, then about ten episodes for the league and Flare arc. No offense but this doesn't make me feel confident over Poipole staying with Ash that long after evolving. He hasn't had the best track record so far when it comes to keeping that kind of strength.
With just one case before this, I wouldn't exactly call it a track record, but in any case, the evidence does point to an eventual release, not just as soon as some people thought.

It battled Team Skull once. Everything starts from somewhere.
That's very true, but I sorta see where martianmister is coming from too. Glalie and Noivern were also relatively recent but at least they went into their respective leagues with some more battling experience, while his most recent Unova member, Krookodile, was already one of his best for the region. We just haven't seen the same thing from Poipole yet.

I hope the Poni arc of Ash's island challenge rectifies this, there's still time between this episode and the league. Maybe Ash will actively use Poipole more often once it comes back to Alola with him and becomes a true full-time member of the team rather than a Larvitar expy?

i dont like starters baby pokemon using z crystals a little. the never evolving pokemon, they just want to sell the plushies

It doesn't prevent a connection between a Trainer and his Pokémon from existing. Recall that this isn't the first time we've seen an evil team member using Mega Evolution.

so, their bond is deep in evil. maybe the pokemon believes the same as its master..

The entire anime is created for selling plushies...

Promoting the games as well and lets be honest, small cute pokemon are marketable in comparison to the big scary Gyarados. I heard they are making the starter Pikachu and Eevee powered up as hell to compensate the no evolving rule.

Promoting the games as well and lets be honest, small cute pokemon are marketable in comparison to the big scary Gyarados. I heard they are making the starter Pikachu and Eevee powered up as hell to compensate the no evolving rule.
yeah, you arr right, but they evolved steenee' SHE IS cute as hell in comparison with tsareena

Poipole didn't even used in battle once. Why do people expect it to be used in the league?
not even used in the game. they are trying to create more "pikachus" ( popularity)... but its hard to change that

I hope ye all enjoy your last episode of Pokemon on a Thursday today before it goes on a long long 3 week slumber and moves to Sunday.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom