PREVIEW: SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majestic
Reaction score
  • Staff
The final episode of the Necrozma arc will air on September 13th. The episode title isn't known yet.
Translations, all credit goes to Dephender:
The biggest trouble Alola has ever faced!!
A confrontation with Necrozma!!
Necrozma absorbs the "Ultra Aura" the legendary Pokémon possess! Danger approaches the legendary Pokémon protecting Alola!!

Necrozma: A mysterious lifeform that came from a parallel universe. Apparently it absorbs Ultra Aura and turns it into power for itself.
Blurb: It attacks by firing powerful beams!

Necrozma ends up absorbing the legendary Pokémon!!
Necrozma reacts to Solgaleo and Lunala's powerful Ultra Aura and attacks them!

Solar Eclipse Necrozma: It has absorbed Solgaleo! How will Satoshi and the others save it?!
Lunar Eclipse Necrozma: Lunala got released again after being absorbed.

Resolve this crisis by using everyone's power!!
The key to stopping Necrozma is using everyone's power! If everyone's Z-Power is gathered together, there may be achance of victory?!
Blurb: Concentrate everyone's power!

Necrozma will appear September 6th and 13th! Don't miss the airing ofthese episodes!!!

Lets have a Blast
Reaction score
I wonder if Hala will provide Lillie with a Z-Ring to help resolve the crisis

Lets have a Blast
Reaction score
Lillie definitely needs a Z-Ring, would love to see Snowy and Lillie use Subzero Slammer

Reaction score
Animation Director's looking to be Aito Ohashi judging by the image of Ash, Lillie and Gladion.

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
That Necrozma is really smart. It ditched the lowkey Dawn Wings Necrozma (ranked C- on Smogon) and chose to become the better vessel in the form of Dusk Mane Necrozma (ranked S on Smogon) once it got the chance. Kudos to it.

And yeah, I know competitive stuff has nothing to do with the anime. This is supposed to be a joke. :p

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
That Necrozma is really smart. It ditched the lowkey Dawn Wings Necrozma (ranked C- on Smogon) and chose to become the better vessel in the form of Dusk Mane Necrozma (ranked S on Smogon) once it got the chance. Kudos to it.

And yeah, I know competitive stuff has nothing to do with the anime. This is supposed to be a joke. :p
But it took the power of both DWL and DMN to power up. Its kinda fast to conclude Necrozma's story but that is SM's pacing

Shadow Pokémon
Reaction score
So I'm going to guess Snowy/Shiron (which ever you prefer) is going to learn Ice Beam. This isn't based off of anything, I just feel like this maybe the episode. This is just a little hypothesis.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
Who knows? If four Z-ring users wouldn't be enough to defeat Necrozma, Lillie will have to save the day.
There are a multitude of other Z-Ring users around Alola that could easily help as well.

I wonder if Hala will provide Lillie with a Z-Ring to help resolve the crisis
Let her get it later. Poni is the only island whose Z-Ring doesn't have a main or major recurring character using it, so she can get it there.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
There are a multitude of other Z-Ring users around Alola that could easily help as well.

Let her get it later. Poni is the only island whose Z-Ring doesn't have a main or major recurring character using it, so she can get it there.
Which other Z-Move users? There arent many of them

Status
Not open for further replies.