• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 87 already foreshadowed that this would be how they resolve the Necrozma conflict. Twice.

In the story Lillie told everyone, Solgaleo and Lunala restored Necrozma by giving their light to it. And the mural at the Altar of the Sunne clearly shows a bunch of people giving Necrozma their Z-Power (aka light).

What "ball of light?" They're clearly just giving it their Z-Power.

And how else would they stop it? Play Oracion? Necrozma is a ridiculously powerful Legendary Pokemon. Brute force isn't always an option.

Also, it's not like Necrozma's evil, just in pain and desperate for light. So the only logical way to beat it is to give it what it wants in a way that can't hurt anyone.

But beating necrozma will be too straight and simple. i would like to see necrozma becoming a good guy and helping against mewtwo and rainbow rocket.

Did they just spoiled the ending? And it's the typical "everyone's power makes a ball of light" anime trope?

I can't even with this series' "serious" moments...

The Light that Burns the Sky is also a giant ball of light...

So they’ll probably end it in the classic collision of Necrozma's Z-Move and the classmates' Z-Moves.
I predict that Necrozma will use its Z-Move without needing a trainer or Z-Ring.

But beating necrozma will be too straight and simple. i would like to see necrozma becoming a good guy and helping against mewtwo and rainbow rocket.

OK, what's stopping that from happening later?

They can just beat it now and it returns to help out in a potential Team Rocket finale.

The Light that Burns the Sky is also a giant ball of light...

So they’ll probably end it in the classic collision of Necrozma's Z-Move and the classmates' Z-Moves.
I predict that Necrozma will use its Z-Move without needing a trainer or Z-Ring.

They must have a ridiculous amount of energy if they would be able to compete against a giant nuke laser.

They must have a ridiculous amount of energy if they would be able to compete against a giant nuke laser.

I find that strange too, but it isn’t unlikely that we see the Deux Ex Machina powers of Pikashunium Z again or maybe they try using Lunala's Z-Move (since this episode will have Necrozma in Dusk Mane mode Nebby will be with it).

Feels strange that we haven't got a title or airdate as yet, we're expecting it to air in 2 weeks time if things go as normal
There is an airdate, September 13th. In fact, that is how we found out this episode exists in the first place, as the scan says "Necrozma will appear September 6th and 13th!".

I suspect we will get the title soon, perhaps even this week. At least between now and Wednesday next week, as the cast list for this episode comes out then.

Did they just spoiled the ending? And it's the typical "everyone's power makes a ball of light" anime trope?

I can't even with this series' "serious" moments...
@Nicolas721
Ball of light? I wondering, it something of the spirit bomb from the dragon ball since Ultra Necrozma Z-move resemble of that. That will be even more of a bad news. Where it might learned that move and lead to the creation of the Ultranecrozium Z by itself to perform Light That Burns the Sky.

That will be devastating in the future episode outcome.

It wished it into existence, since, as pokemon version of Shenlong, it can grant wishes?
@martianmister
Yup, that pretty much stated everything. Talking about best wishes. I hope Iris return soon since blinding one true form are dragon type as she is the only one know them. Or perhaps, she may taming a Guzzlord, that will be suicide, but it be worth a try since that engulfing monster is also dragon type.

But I won't get my hope up ever since after seeing episode 90 is the last episode. I wondering what upcoming up next after Necrozma crisis is resolved.

Sounds like something she would do.
@martianmister
Also why I say that Iris will be back? Because, her voice actress is the voice of Eevee in the Let's Go! Mascot. Which will be impossible for them to let her go off like that by not featuring her character return back to the series since they already skipped that in XY series as it will be a little bit reunion during those time. When she only just a high school girl, before she become successful today.

But like I always say before, I don't get my hope up. Otherwise, in the end it will be a major disappointment.

Last edited:
Capítulo 88: Lunala vs UB: BLACK! ¡Una batalla en la Luna Llena! (Estreno 30 de Agosto 2018)
chapter 88: Lunala vs UB:BLACK. The battle of the full moon ( first aired august 30 2018)

New Summary of the episode, credit goes to Dephender:
Ash and the other Ultra Guardians are finally about to solve the mystery of the legend of "The Radiant One", which dates back to the ancient past of the Alola region.

However, they have no idea how to solve the crisis Alola is currently facing, but as they are worrying over this, Tapu-Koko takes a certain action. Ash and the others then start working on bringing peace back to the Alola region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, Ultra Necrozma vs Ultra Guardians. I hope Poipole's homeland with will take its light back.
@radek.tadajewski.7
Freak out scene as Ash and the others witnessing that UB: Black is not Ultra Beasts but it radiant one all along and spoke telepathy to them as it no secret we already saw it at game in whispering chilling my spine, before the climatic battle. Also, not only save Poipole's Home-world but Nebby as well. And you, me and everyone wanted to see Ash's Poipole evolves to take on Blinding One after suffering the wrath from their intrusion punishment to stop itself to return back into true form.

Anyway, I don't know why people still don't want to accept the fact about Poipole World was actually Ultra Megalopolis is just beyond mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom