• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's correct, this will be the final episode of "Pokémon the series: Sun and Moon - Ultra Adventures" before the Season 22 of Pokémon Sun and Moon.

If I recall correctly, there's going to actually be a pretty long break after this episode, after which the episodes will begin to air on Sundays instead of Thursdays. Would be a really good spot to start a new season and maybe even get new opening and ending songs.

If I recall correctly, there's going to actually be a pretty long break after this episode, after which the episodes will begin to air on Sundays instead of Thursdays. Would be a really good spot to start a new season and maybe even get new opening and ending songs.
Yeah. Maybe they would put back Alola and Pose to the new season or use the new ones.

Ah, Tapu Koko is helping. Good to see them building up to it participating in this arc in the previous UG episodes was actually worth something. I was a bit worried the brief clash against Necrozma in episode 88 was all there was to its relevancy here.

Hmm. Four Ultra Guardians with Z-Rings, four Guardian Deities. Four-way Guardian of Alola, perhaps?

...Though, that move can't be used to finish someone off, right? Just shave off 3/4s of its health?

Also, nice reference to "Future Connection". Wonder if we'll get an opening change after this.

Now, the only thing that we want is the Ultra Necrozma Theme to be played during the battle of Ash and the others for how to deal with the Angry Blinding One. Then our life will be complete.

I want them to kill the angry blinding one, only then my life will be complete.

Summary and cast list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi and the others fire off their Z-Moves simultaneously in order to save Necrozma. Meanwhile, Professor Kukui and Sauboh are in severe trouble as they face a Mega Bossgodora! What will be the fate of Alola?!

Summary:
Satoshi and the others all unleash their Z-Moves in order to rescue Necrozma. At the same time, Lusamine and the others back in Alola start making their moves, having finally learned the truth about the legend of the Radiant One. Meanwhile, Professor Kukui and Sauboh are in severe trouble thanks to the overwhelming power of the Mega Bossgodora Gozufrom the Rocket Gang sent out?! Will Necrozma be able to turn back into the Radiant One? What will happen to the Bevenom's world? And will Satoshi and the others safely return to Alola?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Yoshino Ohtori: Agoyon
Risa Shimizu: Kapu-Tetefu
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Keiko Sakai: Gozu
Ryota Iwasaki: Grunt A
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

How will Mallow,Lillie and Soph help when they dont have a Z-Ring or Crystal? Unless Tapu Koko gives them Z-Rings and Crystals, but then in my opinion, they didnt really earn it.

Isn't it funny how only 4 members of the UGs have Z-rings? Lillie's so gonna get one, but I don't about poor Mallow and Sophocles by this point. I wish they had "earn your z-ring and z-crystal" episode like Lana did.

Isn't it funny how only 4 members of the UGs have Z-rings? Lillie's so gonna get one, but I don't about poor Mallow and Sophocles by this point. I wish they had "earn your z-ring and z-crystal" episode like Lana did.
I personally have a minor theory where the series ends with Ash's classmates becoming Trial Captains when the whole Alola style Pokémon League system is established, so it would be fair for all of them to get Z-Rings eventually, but we'll see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom