• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha really?
Yes.
S0MdWue.png

There are several possibilities that I see for this final arc: they could base it on something else from the Alola games (like Episode RR), something from the Let's Go games, or something completely original to the anime.
The first big arc in the SM anime was the Aether Arc. (Gets too much hate.)
The second big arc is the Ultra Guardian. (Like S/M's post game in that our heroes capture Ultra Beasts.) and the Necrozma Arc. With the Light eater coming to a close.
The third big arc IS going to be Team Rainbow Rocket and how it is going to adapt that. (Since the circumstances in the games and anime are WAY too different to make a copy of... which the anime has never been 100% like the games anyways so I don't mind.) I'm just enjoying what the show has to bring.

The third big arc IS going to be Team Rainbow Rocket and how it is going to adapt that. (Since the circumstances in the games and anime are WAY too different to make a copy of... which the anime has never been 100% like the games anyways so I don't mind.) I'm just enjoying what the show has to bring.
I think what we've seen of Team Rocket during the current arc may in fact have been buildup to their role in the final arc. While I don't think they're gonna turn into Team Rainbow Rocket, I could see Team Rocket being the big final villains of S&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom