• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The final episode of the Necrozma arc will air on September 13th. The episode title isn't known yet.

Translations, all credit goes to Dephender:
The biggest trouble Alola has ever faced!!
A confrontation with Necrozma!!
Necrozma absorbs the "Ultra Aura" the legendary Pokémon possess! Danger approaches the legendary Pokémon protecting Alola!!

Necrozma: A mysterious lifeform that came from a parallel universe. Apparently it absorbs Ultra Aura and turns it into power for itself.
Blurb: It attacks by firing powerful beams!

Necrozma ends up absorbing the legendary Pokémon!!
Necrozma reacts to Solgaleo and Lunala's powerful Ultra Aura and attacks them!

Solar Eclipse Necrozma: It has absorbed Solgaleo! How will Satoshi and the others save it?!
Lunar Eclipse Necrozma: Lunala got released again after being absorbed.

Resolve this crisis by using everyone's power!!
The key to stopping Necrozma is using everyone's power! If everyone's Z-Power is gathered together, there may be achance of victory?!
Blurb: Concentrate everyone's power!

Necrozma will appear September 6th and 13th! Don't miss the airing ofthese episodes!!!

Animation Director's looking to be Aito Ohashi judging by the image of Ash, Lillie and Gladion.

That Necrozma is really smart. It ditched the lowkey Dawn Wings Necrozma (ranked C- on Smogon) and chose to become the better vessel in the form of Dusk Mane Necrozma (ranked S on Smogon) once it got the chance. Kudos to it.

And yeah, I know competitive stuff has nothing to do with the anime. This is supposed to be a joke. :p

That Necrozma is really smart. It ditched the lowkey Dawn Wings Necrozma (ranked C- on Smogon) and chose to become the better vessel in the form of Dusk Mane Necrozma (ranked S on Smogon) once it got the chance. Kudos to it.

And yeah, I know competitive stuff has nothing to do with the anime. This is supposed to be a joke. :p
But it took the power of both DWL and DMN to power up. Its kinda fast to conclude Necrozma's story but that is SM's pacing

So I'm going to guess Snowy/Shiron (which ever you prefer) is going to learn Ice Beam. This isn't based off of anything, I just feel like this maybe the episode. This is just a little hypothesis.

Who knows? If four Z-ring users wouldn't be enough to defeat Necrozma, Lillie will have to save the day.

There are a multitude of other Z-Ring users around Alola that could easily help as well.

I wonder if Hala will provide Lillie with a Z-Ring to help resolve the crisis

Let her get it later. Poni is the only island whose Z-Ring doesn't have a main or major recurring character using it, so she can get it there.

There are a multitude of other Z-Ring users around Alola that could easily help as well.

Let her get it later. Poni is the only island whose Z-Ring doesn't have a main or major recurring character using it, so she can get it there.
Which other Z-Move users? There arent many of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom