• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
Airs October 7th

Summary translated by Dephender

Satoshi and the others have come to the "Pikachu Valley", where lots of Pikachu live. They're welcomed by a somewhat mysterious woman named Pikarla, who lives in the valley because she loves Pikachu so much. But as Satoshi and the others get aquained with her, the Rocket Gang shows up to capture the Pikachu...

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

I guess this starts the LG promotion...:cautious:

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess this starts the LG promotion...:cautious:
This is most likely the same Pikachu Valley that appears in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Also, October 7? If I count correctly, that's... 23 days. 23 days with no new episodes, after which we're moving on to the new schedule of airing new episodes on Sundays.

23 days... That's almost a month... Lord Arceus, give me HM04...

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm kinda getting the same vibe from that XY episode so far from the summary. That one where that directer guy obsessed with Pikachu makes a movie. Really I don't know why that comparison came to my mind. I'm sure it'll be an interesting episode.

Last edited:

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Given the focus of Pikachu in this episode, and the fact that in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, this is where you obtain the Pikashunium Z, I wouldn't be surprised if this episode 1) showcased Catastropika, and/or 2) gave us some backstory/explanation to Pikashunium Z. Maybe through Ash's Electrium Z transforming while he's facing Team Rocket?

Singaporean

Reaction score
This is going to a fun and excitement episode.

I'm kinda getting the same vibe from that XY episode so far from the summary. That one where that directer guy obsessed with Pikachu makes a movie. Really I don't know why that comparison came to my mind. I'm sure it'll be an interesting episode.
Yeah during in the episode 78 of XY series. It just an extreme fun acting episode. Where everyone played their voice to Pikachu that director producing a movie.

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
TBH its nice to see a pikachu episode. But it is kinda too late for me tbh. I get flashbacks from the pikachu movie episode in XY. Ash and his classmates and TR use their Z-Moves too less.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Having a bunch of Pikachu in an episode without the TRio is like having a Water type episode without Lana.

Cough Lights Pika Action! Cough

And that was a great episode

Daenerys

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Ze/Zem/Zir
I'm not a Pikachu fan, so watching a half-hour Pikachu promofest doesn't excite me. TR's presence might change my mind depending on what the first preview shows, though.

Islander Princess

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
It's funny everyone's thinking of the XY episode, my first thought was the forest full of Pikachu in Goodbye Pikachu.

Pikachu Valley made me giggle in USUM, so I'm kind of excited to have an episode about it. Also, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
IAlso, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.
Yeah. I can see it now: Mimikyu being the main villain of the episode purely because of it's hatred of Pikachu. Tossing Shadow Balls left and right, causing complete chaos, not listening to Jessie at all.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Inb4 they try to toy around with the idea of Pikachu’s release like Pikachu’s goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.