• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

PREVIEW: SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Type Family
Reaction score
Just a guess for now, but I wonder if the lady will have a z-ring of her own and use Catastropika on TR out of anger of trying to steal them. Don't know, but Ash and his can already use the 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt so this maybe the episode to show off the other exclusive z-move for Pikachu.

Last edited:
"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
If there was ever a really appropriate time to figure out what's going on with that Pikashunium Z, this would be it. Crossing my fingers so hard here.

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
If there was ever a really appropriate time to figure out what's going on with that Pikashunium Z, this would be it. Crossing my fingers so hard here.
I'm also hoping for Catastropika to be seen here.
View attachment 113490

Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu tie-in with the anime this episode. One of the female Pikachu in this episode has one of the special haircuts you can give Pikachu in Let’s Go
Wow! Cute!

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
I’m sure the customisation feature will offer plenty of comedic/nightmare fuel in this episode.

The process has already begun with the pictures.
Jup oh God that will be horrible

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Just when you thought you saw everything, that hairstyle is...I have no words. I'm totally speechless. Okay, I thought we see female Pikachu, so that's great. I'm going to make a prediction and guess Togedemaru is going to get jealous of her because why not.
And I’m going to guess that the pompadour Pikachu gets in a fight with Ash’s Pikachu over the female one.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Just when you thought you saw everything, that hairstyle is...I have no words. I'm totally speechless. Okay, I thought we see female Pikachu, so that's great. I'm going to make a prediction and guess Togedemaru is going to get jealous of her because why not.
Jup, kinda feels like Grease ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.