• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Wow.

I thought the female Pikachu was gonna be the one to save the other two but I guess not.

Srebak

Reaction score
I don’t know why I’m pointing this one out, this episode is set to air just before my birthday, and that kind of bothers me.

Daenerys

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Ze/Zem/Zir
I didn't think I'd ever see anything worse in SuMo than the Ash butt wag thing from that one Rockruff episode, but now he's twerking with a Pikachu tail accessory on his butt. And some fans still have the audacity to ask "why does SuMo get so much flack?" smh.

Last edited:

ZDaemon09

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd ever see anything worse in SuMo than the Ash's butt wag thing from that one Rockruff episode, but now he's twerking with a Pikachu tail accessory on his butt. And some fans still have the audacity to ask "why does SuMo get so much flack?" smh.
I see your point, but the first one of those episodes has Ash catch Rockruff, the second one I think is where Litten evolved... so maybe this one will have Ash be given some development team wise. (I don't know, Rowlett finally stops being a useless bird that fills the boys back pack!)

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
It's interesting to think this will be the first time Kiawe gets to see Team Rocket's Z-Ring/Stones. I expect to see some hilarious interactions when this episode airs!

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
Not counting the shock incident hiatus, what is the longest break the Pokémon anime has ever had?

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Not counting the shock incident hiatus, what is the longest break the Pokémon anime has ever had?
I think so. Idk what to think about this episode. Many pikachu. That Pikachu has the attitude of a Raichu.

Nicolas721

Reaction score

I think it's this one indeed. There have been many 2 week breaks (BW finale to XY premiere, XY finale to SM premiere, New Year 2013...) but they were Thursday to Thursday, so they only spanned 21 days, this one will span 24 days.

The gap between Chronicles specials was gigantic, but I don't think those count.

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
I didn't think I'd ever see anything worse in SuMo than the Ash's butt wag thing from that one Rockruff episode, but now he's twerking with a Pikachu tail accessory on his butt.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: poor Serena is missing out this saga :cry:

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: poor Serena is missing out this saga :cry:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.