• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
Saturday will have the voice actors for this episode.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Saturday will have the voice actors for this episode.

I look forward to posting them here hopefully unless someone else gets there first

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Nicole Fujita: Kurin
Akio Suyama: Boss
Saki Fujita: Pikarla
Ayano Shibuya: Hoshi
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Mika Kanai: Valley Pikachu
Chika Fujimura: Valley Pikachu
Kei Shindo: Valley Pikachu
Hitomi Kikuchi: Valley Pikachu

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Discussing the episode in particular, looks like a nice Ash, Kiawe, Mimo episode, let down only by the fact Team Rocket are attempting their usual catch the Pokemon of the week

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Discussing the episode in particular, looks like a nice Ash, Kiawe, Mimo episode, let down only by the fact Team Rocket are attempting their usual catch the Pokemon of the week
Mimikyu alone makes it ok this time. That little psychopath is probably gonna go nuts.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
I wonder what Togedemaru would do if she saw that female Pikachu hanging around with Ash's Pikachu...
Pikachu taking selfies with his latest squeeze and posting it on the Pokémon equivalent of Facebook or Twitter would probably cause Emolga, Piplup, and Buneary to have a collective aneurysm

guillermo baron

Reaction score
It's funny everyone's thinking of the XY episode, my first thought was the forest full of Pikachu in Goodbye Pikachu.

Pikachu Valley made me giggle in USUM, so I'm kind of excited to have an episode about it. Also, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.
you are right, but the pikachu valley was one of the new features of USUM games, so it must be on the show. another refill episode, i think

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
On sunday, before the episode, the final preview of the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.