• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

Reaction score
Airs October 7th

Summary translated by Dephender

Satoshi and the others have come to the "Pikachu Valley", where lots of Pikachu live. They're welcomed by a somewhat mysterious woman named Pikarla, who lives in the valley because she loves Pikachu so much. But as Satoshi and the others get aquained with her, the Rocket Gang shows up to capture the Pikachu...

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

I guess this starts the LG promotion...:cautious:

I guess this starts the LG promotion...:cautious:
This is most likely the same Pikachu Valley that appears in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Also, October 7? If I count correctly, that's... 23 days. 23 days with no new episodes, after which we're moving on to the new schedule of airing new episodes on Sundays.

23 days... That's almost a month... Lord Arceus, give me HM04...

Given the focus of Pikachu in this episode, and the fact that in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, this is where you obtain the Pikashunium Z, I wouldn't be surprised if this episode 1) showcased Catastropika, and/or 2) gave us some backstory/explanation to Pikashunium Z. Maybe through Ash's Electrium Z transforming while he's facing Team Rocket?

This is going to a fun and excitement episode.

I'm kinda getting the same vibe from that XY episode so far from the summary. That one where that directer guy obsessed with Pikachu makes a movie. Really I don't know why that comparison came to my mind. I'm sure it'll be an interesting episode.
Yeah during in the episode 78 of XY series. It just an extreme fun acting episode. Where everyone played their voice to Pikachu that director producing a movie.

TBH its nice to see a pikachu episode. But it is kinda too late for me tbh. I get flashbacks from the pikachu movie episode in XY. Ash and his classmates and TR use their Z-Moves too less.

I'm not a Pikachu fan, so watching a half-hour Pikachu promofest doesn't excite me. TR's presence might change my mind depending on what the first preview shows, though.

It's funny everyone's thinking of the XY episode, my first thought was the forest full of Pikachu in Goodbye Pikachu.

Pikachu Valley made me giggle in USUM, so I'm kind of excited to have an episode about it. Also, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.

IAlso, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.
Yeah. I can see it now: Mimikyu being the main villain of the episode purely because of it's hatred of Pikachu. Tossing Shadow Balls left and right, causing complete chaos, not listening to Jessie at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom