• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

I thought the female Pikachu was gonna be the one to save the other two but I guess not.

I don’t know why I’m pointing this one out, this episode is set to air just before my birthday, and that kind of bothers me.

I didn't think I'd ever see anything worse in SuMo than the Ash's butt wag thing from that one Rockruff episode, but now he's twerking with a Pikachu tail accessory on his butt. And some fans still have the audacity to ask "why does SuMo get so much flack?" smh.
I see your point, but the first one of those episodes has Ash catch Rockruff, the second one I think is where Litten evolved... so maybe this one will have Ash be given some development team wise. (I don't know, Rowlett finally stops being a useless bird that fills the boys back pack!)

It's interesting to think this will be the first time Kiawe gets to see Team Rocket's Z-Ring/Stones. I expect to see some hilarious interactions when this episode airs!

Not counting the shock incident hiatus, what is the longest break the Pokémon anime has ever had?

Not counting the shock incident hiatus, what is the longest break the Pokémon anime has ever had?

I think it's this one indeed. There have been many 2 week breaks (BW finale to XY premiere, XY finale to SM premiere, New Year 2013...) but they were Thursday to Thursday, so they only spanned 21 days, this one will span 24 days.

The gap between Chronicles specials was gigantic, but I don't think those count.

I didn't think I'd ever see anything worse in SuMo than the Ash's butt wag thing from that one Rockruff episode, but now he's twerking with a Pikachu tail accessory on his butt.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: poor Serena is missing out this saga :cry:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: poor Serena is missing out this saga :cry:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom