• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
She cosplayed as a fennekin, so she doesn't get to be weirded out by Ash dressing up as a Pikachu

Can't wait for Pikachu vs Johnny Bravo though

Really, when there is a week without episode then I really feel that the week is boring or the day for new episode is boring.

And now I need to wait four weeks more. I feel that the week is boring.

Last edited:
Really, when there is a week without episode then I really feel that the week is boring or the day for new episode is boring.

And now I need to wait four weeks more. I feel that the week is boring.
Now's a good time to go back and rewatch other episodes, because there's a fair few that work a lot better without having to wait a week between releases

You know after that preview I think i'm going to skip this.
Sorry if I sound too conflictive, but there isn't any need for you to mention every single time you're skipping an episode. I know you mean no harm and skipping episodes is completely valid, but it's kind of a partypooper that we're all discussing an upcoming event (maybe even getting hyped about it), yet your only contribution is "whatever I don't care" most of the time. I'm not saying you should refrain from posting if you dislike something, but all in all, the threads are for analyzing the content, not just claiming wether we're watching it or not with no further contribution to the discussion.

By the way, you can always search for the opening alone afterwards, or watch it during an episode you do want to watch, if that's all you're interested in this time. I'm just saying because it does look like this episode won't have any "important" events that affect the overall series so far.

Now's a good time to go back and rewatch other episodes, because there's a fair few that work a lot better without having to wait a week between releases
Well, I do watch BW Now but really thank you very much for the idea. And I really want to rewatch XY seasons by english dub this time because the that the first season that I never watch it by english and the first season that I watch by japanese

And to tell you the truth, watching pokemon in Sunday is bad idea. I like in thrusday

is that Your Adventure in the background? i dont recognize the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom