• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday will have the voice actors for this episode.

Saturday will have the voice actors for this episode.

I look forward to posting them here hopefully unless someone else gets there first

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Nicole Fujita: Kurin
Akio Suyama: Boss
Saki Fujita: Pikarla
Ayano Shibuya: Hoshi
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Mika Kanai: Valley Pikachu
Chika Fujimura: Valley Pikachu
Kei Shindo: Valley Pikachu
Hitomi Kikuchi: Valley Pikachu

Discussing the episode in particular, looks like a nice Ash, Kiawe, Mimo episode, let down only by the fact Team Rocket are attempting their usual catch the Pokemon of the week
Mimikyu alone makes it ok this time. That little psychopath is probably gonna go nuts.

I wonder what Togedemaru would do if she saw that female Pikachu hanging around with Ash's Pikachu...
Pikachu taking selfies with his latest squeeze and posting it on the Pokémon equivalent of Facebook or Twitter would probably cause Emolga, Piplup, and Buneary to have a collective aneurysm

It's funny everyone's thinking of the XY episode, my first thought was the forest full of Pikachu in Goodbye Pikachu.

Pikachu Valley made me giggle in USUM, so I'm kind of excited to have an episode about it. Also, I don't know how anyone could be mad about Team Rocket being in this episode. The (very strong) potential of watching Mimikyu lose its mind surrounded by countless Pikachu sounds like pure gold television.
you are right, but the pikachu valley was one of the new features of USUM games, so it must be on the show. another refill episode, i think

On sunday, before the episode, the final preview of the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom