• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Our first time seeing Volt Tackle since the early Best Wishes. And I'm not mad at all that it wasn't Ash's Pikachu who used it. Honestly.

How could Ash forget the difference between male and female Pikachu? He's disguised his Pikachu as female before. Oh, of course. To remind the kids in the audience of this trait.

Pika pika pika, pika pika pika pika! Pika pika!!!
Kiteruguma confirmed to be male.
Nyasu and Sonansu too, but we already know.
Kaki, please stop! Just stop...

Last edited:
This episode was awesome. So the Pikachu valley was for all pikachus and shiny pikachu with hair along with female-pika.

And team rocket blasting off again since sm017 but they were rescued by bewear once again-pika.

Pika pika.

Well that was fun pika. Why can't Satopi's Pikachu show more personality more often pika? Poor kid though, of course Kurin would fall for the Pikachu with the biggest... pika... hair pika. I want volt tackle baaaaaack pika.

Mimichu stole the show ofc pika. Musashi frozen in that absurd fairy pose for a potentially unlimited time made my life pika.

Can they please stop showing us Kapi and Hopi in the same pika-ing scenes please pika? It's too pika-ing painful to watch pika.

Pii kanpi out pika.

Did they ever let us in on their reason for being here?

After restoring the light to Necrozma, Ash and Kiawe set out to learn the secrets of Pikachu hair styles...

I thought maybe they would be there to try and learn about 10 million volt ThunderBolt and why it has been happening or something...

A lovely episode, was great to see Mimo again as she is brilliant, especially her interactions with the Pikachu and Kiawe. The animation allowed some great faces for Kiawe

Where is it confirmed that Bewear is male?

It's seen wearing a male Pikachu tail. Everyone else in the episode was seen wearing the tail of their respective gender.

Must have missed that bit, shame the other characters and Pokemon didn't appear, we could have had more gender reveals

When was this stated, in the episode can you tell me when
He's wearing a male Pikachu tail.
Screenshot_2018-10-07-19-18-07-1.png

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom