• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

REVIEW: SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
Our first time seeing Volt Tackle since the early Best Wishes. And I'm not mad at all that it wasn't Ash's Pikachu who used it. Honestly.

How could Ash forget the difference between male and female Pikachu? He's disguised his Pikachu as female before. Oh, of course. To remind the kids in the audience of this trait.

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Pika pika pika, pika pika pika pika! Pika pika!!!
Kiteruguma confirmed to be male.
Nyasu and Sonansu too, but we already know.
Kaki, please stop! Just stop...

Last edited:

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
This episode was awesome. So the Pikachu valley was for all pikachus and shiny pikachu with hair along with female-pika.

And team rocket blasting off again since sm017 but they were rescued by bewear once again-pika.

Pika pika.

Golducky

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
I find it kinda funny in an ironic way that Pikachu stopped a Volt Tackle with the move that replaced the move that replaced his Volt Tackle. Wait did I get that right? :confused:

Last edited:

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
Well that was fun pika. Why can't Satopi's Pikachu show more personality more often pika? Poor kid though, of course Kurin would fall for the Pikachu with the biggest... pika... hair pika. I want volt tackle baaaaaack pika.

Mimichu stole the show ofc pika. Musashi frozen in that absurd fairy pose for a potentially unlimited time made my life pika.

Can they please stop showing us Kapi and Hopi in the same pika-ing scenes please pika? It's too pika-ing painful to watch pika.

Pii kanpi out pika.

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
And for this episode pika, Bewear confirmed to be male pika.

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
Roto-pika-roto-pika-roto-pika-rotopikarotopikarotopikarotopikarotopikarotopika... Bleep!

L-05308

Reaction score
Did they ever let us in on their reason for being here?

After restoring the light to Necrozma, Ash and Kiawe set out to learn the secrets of Pikachu hair styles...

I thought maybe they would be there to try and learn about 10 million volt ThunderBolt and why it has been happening or something...

BigDocFan

Reaction score
A lovely episode, was great to see Mimo again as she is brilliant, especially her interactions with the Pikachu and Kiawe. The animation allowed some great faces for Kiawe

Where is it confirmed that Bewear is male?