• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM092: Kukui's Desperate Situation! Another Royal Mask!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...
Kukui is unable to appear as Masked Royal in a handshake event because he has to accompany Burnett and Ash to the same Masked Royal handshake event. And instead of:
A. Telling his secret to his wife,
B. Telling them that he don't want to go,
He asks his best friend Molayne to dress up as Masked Royal, despite how ridiculous it is...
Meanwhile Burnett is cheating her husband with her husband, at least in her heart.
PROFESSOR KUKUI IS TRASH!
Also, why Burnett so red face, don't she knew is her husband all along?
She don't know.

Of all the things I never knew I needed...
Sauboh and Kojirou holding hands in fanboying over Royal Mask,
tying up Mullein who has volunteered to be the fake
and then fighting over The Mask only for Sauboh to win
is up there.
:love:

On the other hand, their remembering about Kukui and Molayne's friendship is a good thing.

Kukui is shady af, kept Braviary a secret and goes to huge lengths to keep this a secret from everyone, including his new wife and the kid that lives with him! He obviously just likes keeping secrets!

I’d be more alarmed by what a psycho he was if it wasn’t so funny

Yet again, a character who seemed to be a one-off makes a comeback. Sun & Moon does it again!

Hey, it's a small region (the smallest?). They have pretty much have to.
There are times I think the cast is too big for its own good, but at least it's nice to see the COTD population the lowest it's been since DP. Mayhaps even lower :D

I hate that they have it where Burnett doesn't know his secret. In the games, while it was never stated she knew the way she talked about Masked Royal seemed to hint she knew or at least suspected Kukui was Masked Royal but, in the anime, she is as clueless as Ash about Kukui's secret.

I hate that they have it where Burnett doesn't know his secret. In the games, while it was never stated she knew the way she talked about Masked Royal seemed to hint she knew or at least suspected Kukui was Masked Royal but, in the anime, she is as clueless as Ash about Kukui's secret.
I never once got the impression that she knew in the games at all. Her hint seemed more to me like a genuine question.

Wait...when do we get a 2nd preview...or are those days over???o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom