• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui have said they want to go to a ghost house, so everyone at the Pokémon School decide to help them make one!
Airs October 28th

Credit for summary translation goes to Dephender.

Last edited by a moderator:

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
Yay for new episode, but I feel like there is a haunted house episode in almost every series.

Rath

Reaction score
Yay for new episode, but I feel like there is a haunted house episode in almost every series.
Probably would have been one earlier if we don't been in the middle of the Aether Arc last October.

And hopefully the gang wears their Halloween costumes from the 2019 calendar in this episode.

Last edited:

Boruto

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᴺcᴱ
Reaction score
So this is an episode where Ash and his friends will basically waste their spare time making a haunted house for Ho-Oh and Suicune, because reasons. Meh, could be worse I guess.

Golducky

Reaction score
So Kiawe's going as one of his hiker friends, huh? I'm cool with that.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Looks like Harper and Sarah are appearing which will make this episode even more fun, hope we see lots of ghost Pokemon and not the Generation 1 trio

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Probably too much to hope that Ash or a classmate catches a Ghost type rather than just befriend them

I'm hoping to see Duskull as we haven't seen it since DP

SammyW27

Harley D. Luffy
Reaction score
Put Acerola in this episode and we'll talk.

Lana_Sailor Moon_Lillie

Reaction score
Well I am happy to acerola in his poster so she will meet with lillie Lana wallow and mamane which will make me love this episode. Also they are a lot of Halloween episode that are good so I am dying to see this episode

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I don’t know if it counts, but the Ghost of Maiden’s Peak aired in October in the US so it might be linked to the Halloween theme there.

FinnishPokéFan92

A Huggable Dragon Slug
Reaction score
I don’t know if it counts, but the Ghost of Maiden’s Peak aired in October in the US so it might be linked to the Halloween theme there.
It may either have been a coincidence or a move made by the network that aired it. Because i doubt the Japanese thought about that while making that episode.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
It may either have been a coincidence or a move made by the network that aired it. Because i doubt the Japanese thought about that while making that episode.
I just read the episode's summary in Bulbapedia and apparantly it’s filled with Japanese cultural references...
The episode airing in October in the USA was probably just a happy coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.