• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drill Pokémon
Reaction score
I'm happy there's going to be other ghost Pokemon in this episode. If there are more I think Sableye would be very fitting for an episode like this; maybe Litwick too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Based on the previous summary, it probably features in a segment at the end of the episode
It'll probably replace PokeProblem for a few episodes before this shaggy-haired Eevee appears in an actual episode. I look forward to this Halloween episode.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
It'll probably replace PokeProblem for a few episodes before this shaggy-haired Eevee appears in an actual episode. I look forward to this Halloween episode.
If that is the case, might be confusing for the dub who don't do the segment if you get what I mean

Reaction score
With Team Rocket absent, this will be a more fun episode, nice to see that Gastly and Haunter aren't the only ghost type's appearing, hopefully others will appear
this episode has been declared
a TRio free zone

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
Ash and friends including Pokémon will Turn into dolls.

Also, it makes a resemblance for "Alice in Wonderland" reference.

Reaction score
I didn't expect to see Harper and Sarah in Beautifly and Vivillon's outfit, that's so cute!

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Things always get weird with Ghost-types. But this time it's just fo-reeky! :confused:

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Goodness, I actually find this a bit scary now after that preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.