• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui have said they want to go to a ghost house, so everyone at the Pokémon School decide to help them make one!

Airs October 28th

Credit for summary translation goes to Dephender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for new episode, but I feel like there is a haunted house episode in almost every series.

Probably would have been one earlier if we don't been in the middle of the Aether Arc last October.

And hopefully the gang wears their Halloween costumes from the 2019 calendar in this episode.

DoZLu-GWsAIzUso.jpg:orig

Last edited:
So this is an episode where Ash and his friends will basically waste their spare time making a haunted house for Ho-Oh and Suicune, because reasons. Meh, could be worse I guess.

Put Acerola in this episode and we'll talk.

Well I am happy to acerola in his poster so she will meet with lillie Lana wallow and mamane which will make me love this episode. Also they are a lot of Halloween episode that are good so I am dying to see this episode

I don’t know if it counts, but the Ghost of Maiden’s Peak aired in October in the US so it might be linked to the Halloween theme there.

It may either have been a coincidence or a move made by the network that aired it. Because i doubt the Japanese thought about that while making that episode.

I just read the episode's summary in Bulbapedia and apparantly it’s filled with Japanese cultural references...
The episode airing in October in the USA was probably just a happy coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom