• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Spooky episode. Ash, acerola and Ash's classmates were having a nightmare dream created by Mismagius's Nightmare move. First off, Mallow and Sophocles were eating a chocolate house, until they became fat, then Ash, kiawe, Lillie and Pikachu were turned into dolls by Banette, and Lana and Acerola were dreaming about Alice in Wonderland reference, then Komala appeared which stopped the nightmare dream. Then on the last scene, Harper and Sarah were scared by Lana.

I will give the episode a 8.4/10

What a fun episode and a great way to start Halloween. Yeah, a lot of Ghost types pokémon from previous generations come together in a way to spook them into dream world that is references to everything of the American horror story.

Also, love to see both Sophocles and Mallow obesity along with their pokémon after eating too much candy from candy house. You don't see that everyday, didn't it.

I have a question. Does Professor Kukui appear in this episode? After watching it, he's nowhere to be seen, only his voice at the beginning of the episode can be heard.

So Ash,Kiawe and Lillie didnt do anything because they were controled by that Banette. A shame Ghostium-Z didnt appear here

A Ghost type focus episode without a Gengar in sight!

I genuinely didn’t think that would ever happen but great to see ghosts from all generations feature here.

Also, and I know Bulbapedia won’t mention anything that isn’t explicitly spelt out for us, they cleverly showed all 4 size forms of Gourgeist

A Ghost type focus episode without a Gengar in sight!

I genuinely didn’t think that would ever happen but great to see ghosts from all generations feature here.

Also, and I know Bulbapedia won’t mention anything that isn’t explicitly spelt out for us, they cleverly showed all 4 size forms of Gourgeist
I actually saw a fifth one, too.

I have a question. Does Professor Kukui appear in this episode? After watching it, he's nowhere to be seen, only his voice at the beginning of the episode can be heard.
He doesn't appear at all, but his VA is doing the narration again. Though I'm still not sure if he's supposed to be narrating in-character as Kukui, or as a third-person narrator like Ishizuka.

0/10

There wasn't a single Shadow Realm to be found and I expect it in my Halloween specials but nope, nothing here. Very disappointed, try harder next year guys.

Actual review: Pretty enjoyable episode especially for it's pure randomness.

0/10

There wasn't a single Shadow Realm to be found and I expect it in my Halloween specials but nope, nothing here. Very disappointed, try harder next year guys.

Actual review: Pretty enjoyable episode especially for it's pure randomness.
Hello there, Melvin! Have you been hugging a lot of people lately?

He doesn't appear at all, but his VA is doing the narration again. Though I'm still not sure if he's supposed to be narrating in-character as Kukui, or as a third-person narrator like Ishizuka.
Yeah, he's absent all right. Since his VA is listed in this episode, he doesn't really show up here, but instead, he does the narration.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom