• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM095: Wela Volcano, Golone, Golonya, and the Mountaineers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Translation is from Dephender on Serebii Forums

An intense magnetic anomaly has occurred, centered at Wela Volcano, the volcano that towers high above the Alola region. Since this anomaly may affect the system that senses the appearances of Ultra Beasts, Lusamine concludes that she can't just ignore it, so she instructs Satoshi and the other Ultra Guardians to look into the cause.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Airs November 4th

Apparently the Ultra Guardian job is not over yet. 3 remained Ultra Beasts are yet to appear in this episode. Guzzlord, maybe?

Still no LGPE promotion. But it looks like one of the better episodes so far! It will be cool to see Golem again and the UG... Will they catch an UB or not? And where is Gladion?

I think it will be. Its the most "logic". Why not on Ula'Ula?
Not sure honestly. I initially had the idea Sophocles would locate a magnetic field himself using his computer or whatever and his Charjabug would evolve, but maybe this will be how it happens instead.

Alternatively if he catches the Alolan Graveler or Golem, I'd still be happy.

Well, im not sure that charjabug evolves into Vikavolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom