• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM095: Wela Volcano, Golone, Golonya, and the Mountaineers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That episode I think will Mark the return of Fennekin, Braixen and Delphox.

But there are no UBs that haven't appeared that cause magnetic fields...Oh, wait, there's a Brand New Mythical that does. I'm gonna say that this will be Part 1 of a Meltan two-parter or 3-parter, this is the obligatory introduction filler with the hiker. But if I'm wrong that's fine, I don't like Alolan Golem at all anyway.

What I don't get is why is this not happening in Blush Mountain.

Huh, I was expecting there to be no more Ultra Guardians stuff after the switch over this is a good sign they may finish up the ultra beasts even if this episode doesn't feature an ultra beast and only introduces alolan graveler and golem properly.

Huh, I was expecting there to be no more Ultra Guardians stuff after the switch over this is a good sign they may finish up the ultra beasts even if this episode doesn't feature an ultra beast and only introduces alolan graveler and golem properly.

Kartana and Guzzlord's biology and powers lead themselves to a vast number of plots both funny and serious, I was surprised when they weren't among the first ones used. Pheromosa is a bit meh...All 3 deserve to appear anyway, and likely will as the the next movie is not about them so there's no other place.

Charjabug evolution is probably not happening here if the 2019 calendar is anything to go by.
DoyzP9xUwAAHVvE.jpg:orig

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, an interesting episode in the new season! I was wondering when Alolan Graveler and Golem were gonna show up. And I too am curious about what role Hiker David will play.

Although I gotta say, was it really necessary to make this another Ultra Guardians episode?

Finally, an interesting episode in the new season! I was wondering when Alolan Graveler and Golem were gonna show up. And I too am curious about what role Hiker David will play.

Although I gotta say, was it really necessary to make this another Ultra Guardians episode?
I felt that the electric UB would fit better here than the ep it debuted in

My expectations:

Probably a filler.
Probably will be focused on Kaki.
No UBs, but Lusamine will call them to the secret base, to inform them about the danger.
Obviously will promote Golonya line.
Bourgain could be responsible for the problem.

Last edited:
My expectations:

Probably a filler.
Probably will be focused on Kaki.
No UBs, but Lusamine will call them to the secret base, to inform them about danger.
Obviously to promote Golonya line pokemon.
Bourgain could be responsible for problem.
I predict Sophocles will have focus and possibly catch an Alolan Graveler.

Could this be Vikavolt's debut? Keeping my fingers crossed. Regardless I'm still intrigued.
@Golducky12129
0.0005% that might happens. Don't expecting very much since most of his Classmate in this series 75% didn't like to battle very much . But if it does, then Ash's friend will have another powerhouse Pokémon beside Mallow's Tsareena.
Smells like an ideal Sophocles episode to me. Can we get either a Graveler catch or the Charjabug evolution here? I sure hope so.

Also, I'm intrigued as to how the Hiker got into this title. Is our man David actually gonna be important here?!
@Gengarzilla
Yeah, it been so long ever since we saw those guys ALL the way back in episode 34 after Kiawe caught Alolan Marowak and was never see them ever again as for Sophocles catch Alolan Graveler. Don't push your luck, still remember in episode 71?

When we thought Lana are going catch Dewpider, guess what happened? Nothing only except helping the little spider-thing to find new home. So don't expecting very much, sooner or later you're going to be disappointment.

And also if Charjabug did evolved. I want Future Connections as the insert song for the evolution scene. But, I know is not going to happen.

Last edited:
So, where's voice actors for the next week's episode?

Summary and cast list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

An incident has occurred at Wela Volcano! The Ultra Guardians immediately head to the scene. There, they're met by mysterious Hikers and an Alolan Golonya. Just what is going on at Wela Volcano?!

Summary:
The Ultra Guardians have been summoned by Lusamine. It appears a strange phenomenon is taking place at Wela Volcano that's negatively influencing their work. Satoshi and the others immediately head out to investigate. When they arrive, they find a group of distressed Alolan Ishitsubute and Golone taking food from humans. Is this related to the strange phenomenon in some way? And then three mysterious Hikers show up as well... Will the Ultra Guardians be able to solve this mystery?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Wakana Kingyo: Eievui
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Yuji Ueda: Hiker
Kenta Miyake: Hiker
Toru Sakurai: Hiker
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
Keiichi Nakagawa: Mineral Hunter
Kiyotaka Furushima: Mineral Hunter
Ryota Iwasaki: Mineral Hunter

Last edited:
Now we know that Kenyu Horiuchi is doing the narrator. And yet another no Team rocket episode here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom