• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM095: Wela Volcano, Golone, Golonya, and the Mountaineers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pokédex freak like me is wondering if Graveler will get its first-ever entry in this episode? Yeah. Despite the anime's 21-year run, Graveler is yet to receive a Pokédex entry in the anime.

Looking at how much Metang seems to be involved, Sophocles seems like he could be having some focus here... maybe he can get an Electrium Z?

I see the hikers from SM034 are returning
@BigDocFan
I highly doubt, they going to troll the Ash and the other by photo-bombing once more except in different way.

Will anyone get a rockium-z from z-crystal?
@BraixenFennekin
Wasn't Ash already got that in the earlier season after complete the trial with Olivia and it had been replaced with Lycanium z ever since then?

Also, if you thought Sophocles will get Z-Crystal like Lillie, that chance will be 0.00005% as I stated before Ash's Classmate 85% of them are not like to battle very much except in some occasionally event happen. So don't expecting very much.

What are those stones?
@PetitEevee
I highly suspected it is definitely fire stones since is inside the Volcano. I'm sure that make sense, right?

Also, if the episode is going to happen something like in episode 80 scenario. I may think Ash and the other will get one of those fire stone and carry back to school for Samson Oak, which may allow his Kantoian Vulpix to evolve into Ninetales.

But as always, I don't want to expect very much from it, because in the end, disappointment is always going to occurs.

They're really making an effort to show off that Ride Metang's involvement. Makes me all the more curious what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom