• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

REVIEW: SM096: Rocket-dan and Nuikoguma!

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
This episode was awesome and beautiful, and it turns out the Stufful is actually a kid for Bewear, in the flashback, Stufful was lost and Burnet brought him to Aether Paradise

Singaporean

Reaction score
It turns out Bewear is actually a mother of a Stufful.
@radek.tadajewski.7
Father, actually since it revealed in ep 91.

Also, what a great episode with the flashback of Wicke saving Stufful from the falling tree trunk including many recurring such as the Dittos. Which no longer tried to get away from injection shot.

Overall rating: B+

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
No. Our Jigglypuff wasn't at Aether Paradise. That's why Jessie was so relieved. It was instead singing to the Drampa from a previous episode.
So it means that our Jigglypuff was somewhere else singing to a Drampa from the sour and sweet memories episode where Lana and Mallow befriended it.

KrspaceT

Reaction score
IF there is one thing SM does really well, it's using minor or side characters often.

Imagine if even the original series had decided to put guys like A.J or Otoshi in the Indigo League crowd. Heck even Samurai, if just for the hope of seeing him lose horribly somewhere.

Jaypom

Reaction score
I wonder if Bewear and Stufful will make their way back to Aether once Team Rocket leaves Alola?

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
I had forgotten Meowth genuinely believes the Pokémon they steal will enjoy being with Giovanni...

There was some nice slapstick in this episode. And I love how it isn't focused on any of the children, but it's all just Team Rocket and Wicke (and to a lesser extent the other Aether people).