• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, instead of a new actor for a Charjabug, they are going to use Ishizuka's voice samples for some Pokemon.

Which personally I feel is a shame but with any luck, it could fill in any currently unknown roles as Ishizuka was usually always credited for the Narrator or Professor/Samson Oak

Which personally I feel is a shame but with any luck, it could fill in any currently unknown roles as Ishizuka was usually always credited for the Narrator or Professor/Samson Oak
@BigDocFan
Let's just see if Sophocles's Charjabug evolves into Vikavolt and see if the voice is stills remain the same or not.

So the Pokemon are in the episode but their trainers aren't? Lol

The fact that Ash has a Rowlet and has beaten three Grand Trials while Hau has a Dartrix hasn't even beaten Hala yet makes me think that Rowlet will be shown to be the superior of the two.
@Rath
I believe, Hau's only just came back from overseas. That is the only logical reason, why he haven't clear any of the grand trial yet.

Aww, nice to see Toucannon and Trumbeak return, looks like they will teach Rowlet Bullet Seed

Rowlett can’t learn Bullest Seed so, unless they goof, this is Seed Bomb!

This will be great fun, for the most part Rowlet has been Comic Relief which I don't like so getting serious will be good
@BigDocFan
And the lasts time, when it got serious is during in Hala and Olivia grand trial battle. Which is REALLY stretching it very long time all the previous event had been through.

Anyone getting a 'SM15' flashback, with Rockruff and Magmar?

• Rowlet and its line can't learn Bullet Seed, so I hope the anime doesn't pull an anime and have it learn it anyway. Especially because it already knows Leafage and Razor Leaf for Grass type moves. Rather, I'd like for this situation to play out like how it did for Froakie when he tried to learn Quick Attack, but got something else entirely instead. There's several options for Rowlet such as Ominous Wind, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, Steel Wing, Nature Power, Sky Attack/Braver Bird-anything but Bullet Seed.
  • Dartrix looks amazing animated! I mean, wow! The blade quills that take after its feathers & how it materializes Leaf Blade are just gorgeous. This is my favorite starter line as well as Grass types in general, so I'm stoked for next week. It now looks like it'll be a good episode all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom