• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Team Rocket are absent this episode, thankfully they won't interfere with the battle and we find out who voices Dartrix, interesting to note Rowlet and Dartrix share their Japanese voice's with Jessie and James

I literally just realized: in the original series, Ash's main starter Pokémon was his Charizard, since it was his only starter from Kanto or Johto that fully evolved. And his main rival's, Gary's, starter was Blastoise, reflecting how in the Generation I games, the rival, Blue, picked the starter with a type advantage against your starter.

And now here we have Hau with a Dartrix, meaning that his starter was Rowlet. And in the games, Hau picks the starter that has a type disadvantage against your starter. And what's the Alolan starter that has a type advantage over Rowlet? Litten. Yup. I think this seals the deal that Torracat will become Ash's main Pokémon for Alola. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an Incineroar vs. Decidueye match at the Alola League.

I literally just realized: in the original series, Ash's main starter Pokémon was his Charizard, since it was his only starter from Kanto or Johto that fully evolved. And his main rival's, Gary's, starter was Blastoise, reflecting how in the Generation I games, the rival, Blue, picked the starter with a type advantage against your starter.

And now here we have Hau with a Dartrix, meaning that his starter was Rowlet. And in the games, Hau picks the starter that has a type disadvantage against your starter. And what's the Alolan starter that has a type advantage over Rowlet? Litten. Yup. I think this seals the deal that Torracat will become Ash's main Pokémon for Alola. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an Incineroar vs. Decidueye match at the Alola League.

That happened to be my basis for the entire Hau-will-have-a-Decidueye theory too!

That happened to be my basis for the entire Hau-will-have-a-Decidueye theory too!

Yeah;
I do hope the writers don't ignore Alola Raichu though, I expect Decidueye will be Hau's main to showcase it off fully due to Rowlet not evolving.... but I hope it doesn't replace Raichu completely and it still has a presence. Heck Raichu could be an outside Pokemon and a bit of a gag Pokemon, being similar to Hau in ways much like Ash's Pikachu. Raichu loves malasadas as much as his trainer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom