• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 11th, it's 18th November. And yes, Hau and Dartrix will make a debut

As Satoshi is training in the forest, he encounters Hala's grandson Hau and decides to battle him. He sends out Mokuroh against Hau's "Blade Quill Pokémon" Fukuthrow.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Credit: Dephender

Last edited by a moderator:
If Daki Yamashita is the voice of Hau. Then, everyone will be out of their mind.

Well, finally! I have waited so long for a rival to show up.

Who is that?
@PetitEevee
The seiyu of Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia and also the main protagonist of that anime series.

Fun fact: His rival bakugou seiyu is also that voiced Gladion.

But I don't want to expected very high about he is going to be voice of Hau. It might be other person that we didn't saw. It can't be that coincidence if Yamashita going to be his voice, right?

Last edited:
Would be nice to see Hau taking part in the grand trial, battle a Kahuna or battle a totem
@BigDocFan
I'm pretty sure, he just came back from oversea after visiting other region like Ilima went through. Otherwise, why he is completely absent until this episode.

What's the likelihood that Ash's Rowlet evolves during the battle with Hau? Just throwing this question out there to gauge how everyone would feel about it.

Well, finally! I have waited so long for a rival to show up.

Not just rival, the person Ash ultimately will lose to at the league :p

What's the likelihood that Ash's Rowlet evolves during the battle with Hau? Just throwing this question out there to gauge how everyone would feel about it.

Not just rival, the person Ash ultimately will lose to at the league :p

0%. The whole reason they're bringing in Hau is so they can show off Dartrix and later Decidueye without evolving Ash's Rowlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom