• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM100: The Lighting Bolt that Severs the Wind! Its Name is Zeraora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
By pure chance, Satoshi and Pikachu end up running into Kapu-Kokeko. They challenge it to a battle, but immediately afterwards, they find themselves in an unknown location. There, they meet a young man and the "Thunderclap Pokémon" Zeraora.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

Credit: Dephender

Last edited by a moderator:
Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
wow 100 episodes since the debut of sun and moon anime back in november 2016, and the mythical pokemon zeraora is here, but, will rotom dex making a data for zeraora?

Reaction score
wow 100 episodes since the debut of sun and moon anime back in november 2016, and the mythical pokemon zeraora is here, but, will rotom dex making a data for zeraora?
@BraixenFennekin
Definitely won't be analyse like Nebby and other Ultra Beasts had done, before a fully research conducted. Man, Zeraora, the Hakaishin (God of Destruction) finally descends in Alola. Wondering if it going to turn the whole region into ruins like the movie did? Also, this will be Team Rocket next target to be obtained following the Blinding One. If they're really interesting about it.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Zeraora itself is a filler mythical, if to be honest. But I guess kids like it.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Zeraora was featured in the newest opening, so this wasn't a complete surprise. Also makes me wonder if Zeraora will become a recurring character.

Not Dead
Reaction score
How about the the potential that the young man mentioned in the summary could be Zeranora's Trainer and, thus, could potentially take part in the Alola League and possibly (likely) be the Dream Killer for the Alola League?
But that trainer isn't in the opening.

Reaction score
It's nice to see mythicals getting big roles after 5 years of very small cameos, and the Tapu Koko subplot being picked up after a century or so. That's what I call good ideas for fillers. I wonder if we'll get some update on the 100000000 Thunderbolt thing.

Reaction score
I'm curious on what this might be like. Surprise me episode.

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Zeraora was featured in the newest opening, so this wasn't a complete surprise. Also makes me wonder if Zeraora will become a recurring character.
Yeah, but Legendaries and Mythicals are in the openings all the time with nothing coming of it...:cautious:

Ladies and gentleman, we could potentially have our next Tobias.
Hey, SOMEBODY has to beat Ash in the League! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.