• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM100: The Lighting Bolt that Severs the Wind! Its Name is Zeraora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is true, but earlier today, I saw a YouTube comment claiming that Serebii says that SM101 will also be about Zeraora. Is there anyone here who could check if this rumor has any reliable source behind it?

This will be controversial, but I prefer a Tobias twin winning to Kukui saying "I'm going to enter my own league to kick my students' butt test your strength!" and winning.
As for Cameron, he wasn't even any kind of OP to begin with.

His Hydreigon was very OP, and his Lucario too after it evolved.

I'm not sure if this is true, but earlier today, I saw a YouTube comment claiming that Serebii says that SM101 will also be about Zeraora. Is there anyone here who could check if this rumor has any reliable source behind it?

Well, the video says something like "Zeraora....December 9th & 16th!".

His Hydreigon was very OP, and his Lucario too after it evolved.
But don't forget that he also used a Ferrothorn against a Pignite and a Swanna against a Pikachu...

Also, that Lucario evolution Deus ex Machina was probably one of the biggest @$$pulls in the anime's history...
Well, the video says something like "Zeraora....December 9th & 16th!".
Ah, I see. Well, that basically confirms it! Zeraora ain't going to be a just a one-off character! Just like I suspected!

But don't forget that he also used a Ferrothorn against a Pignite and a Swanna against a Pikachu...

That’s being foolish. A trainer with a level 100 Pokemon can be foolish too.

I wonder how was he able to raise a pseudo (Pokémon known for being difficult tor raise) in the first place.

That’s being foolish. A trainer with a level 100 Pokemon can be foolish too.

I wonder how was he able to raise a pseudo (Pokémon known for being difficult tor raise) in the first place.
Good question.

But whatever the case, the point is that I'll always consider it better for Ash to be beaten by a Trainer with a Legendary/Mythical Pokémon than him losing to the biggest dumb@$$ around who didn't know that a Full Battle is 6 v. 6 and won only thanks to his Pokémon evolving mid-battle.

A potential two parter?

Awesome! I didn't know Zeraora was getting it's own episode. I figured it was only going to be in the new movie.

Ooh! 2-parter!
Not always a good thing, but usually a treat.
Arceus knows we could use a break from this mountain of stand alones...

Though look out, Gladion! There's a new player in town out to take your title of Edge Lord! :eek:

Last edited:
As much as I like Zeraora, I don't think I'm excited to see even more shilling for the species when I had my fill of that when the latest film came out.

Though look out, Gladion! There's a new player in town out to take your title of Edge Lord! :eek:
Gladion has never been an edgelord in the anime

Having a pokémon in a Heal Ball, caring for your sister and family, and having emotional outbursts at the prospect of seeing your mother again destroys any credibility he may have had

And he's the best character in the show for it

I doubt it is, but the location they're in kinda looks like the Ultra Ruin from the games.
Indeed! Would make sense to need a strong pokémon to defeat Guzlord. I am wondering why they suddenly decide to let it appear in the anime?

Last edited:
Somehow I have the feeling that they’ll appear in a similar role as the Necrozma arc- uselessly trying to capture Zeraora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom