• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM101: Fire! The Twin Sparking Gigavolt of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Set to air on December 16th.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
The second part of the Zeraora two-parter! And apparently Guzzlord will be appearing in this episode, confirming that this indeed is the Ultra Ruins.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Nice, this could be a fun two parter as long as team rocket are absent

First Summary
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Adamant said:
Due to a certain incident, Satoshi and Pikachu got sent to an unknown location. There's not a soul to be seen there, and the city is in ruins... After learning that a massive Ultra Beast caused all this, the two decide to fight alongside Zeraora and its companion. Will Satoshi be able to help these solitary fighters?

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
Finaly some an UB again. But no UG...?

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't expect Guzzlord of all things to be handled that seriously. This will be either SM's redemption with serious matters or another failure on their streak, even if the title already spoiled the ending.

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't expect Guzzlord of all things to be handled that seriously. This will be either SM's redemption with serious matters or another failure on their streak, even if the title already spoiled the ending.
I hate that the title spoils the ending

Limits can be broken!
Reaction score
Well with how all the other UB eps went I have no hope that this is going to be any good.

Reaction score
What is Guzzlords rep sheet in the games?
While Nihilego had its crazy juice and instinctual behavior to worry about. (And hints that it was why a certain someone went that nuts.)
Guzzlord has confirmed to have arrived on Alola and killed somebody.
His world is a radiated hell hole where your only company was a guy in a hazmat suit that explained what happened. Humanity left and in the ruins was Guzzlord eating away without a care in the world.
The world has gotten so bad that even Guzzlord is starting to die off.... I don't think this UB is meant to be taken that lightly in comparison to most of the other beasts, who have homeworlds that are habitable and quirky in contrast to how metal HIS world is or how bleak his world is.
While the other beasts need to adapt in a way and that causes problems, Guzzlord would devour everything if left on his own. The most humorous thing about him is if he acts like a puppy... other than that.... any attempt at humor directed with him would be an insult.
There is reason why Guzzlord is my second favorite UB from a lore perspective.

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
Well, it would be awesome if Guzzlord appears on this scene for this episode

Reaction score
So, the Zeraora mini-arc ended with a bang by featuring one of the most dangerous Ultra Beast's making the appearance in the anime? Definitely looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.