• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM101: Fire! The Twin Sparking Gigavolt of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The classmates without their Pokemon?
That doesn't bode well...:cautious:
Wait, what? (rechecks the voice actor list) Good Arceus, you're right! It could still be that their Pokémon appear briefly but don't speak, although I think it's more likely they won't appear at all. And what if they're Ash's classmates from this alternate world? We'll see...

Wait, what? (rechecks the voice actor list) Good Arceus, you're right! It could still be that their Pokémon appear briefly but don't speak, although I think it's more likely they won't appear at all. And what if they're Ash's classmates from this alternate world? We'll see...
Yeah, we'll just wait and see.

An alternative world where they are without their Pokemon would be the perfect nightmare scenario given the dark tone this arc appears to have

An alternative world where they are without their Pokemon would be the perfect nightmare scenario given the dark tone this arc appears to have
If this is an alternative world, maybe Guzzlord ate their Pokemon which could be a worst-case scenario.

And given how this series has already handled mature stuff (like death) pretty well, I wouldn't be surprised if that indeed was the case.

It is an action-filled episode and I normally like that. But for a reason I am not hyped for this episode... I dont know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom