• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM101: Fire! The Twin Sparking Gigavolt of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more inclined to say Dia is alternate Kaki:
tumblr_pjjimlbyUx1uvjkxuo1_500.png

As far as hair and skin colour he looks more like the boy on the right than alternate Ash.

Last edited:
Why are we so sure that fake-Satoshi-Nyabby kid was Dia?

Why are we so sure that fake-Satoshi-Nyabby kid was Dia?
Look at that photo above. Those are this universe's versions of Ash and his classmates. Dia is the kid with the red cap in the middle, the same kid who was hugging a Litten. And I think Dia still wears that same hat.

Ah the cap :rolleyes: It always comes back to the hat in Pokeani... (I don't think there was any other confirmation in SM100 however that Dia is the kid in the photo/holding Nyabby in the flashback.)

Ah the cap :rolleyes: It always comes back to the hat in Pokeani... (I don't think there was any other confirmation in SM100 however that Dia is the kid in the photo/holding Nyabby in the flashback.)
True. No confirmation yet. However, there are the hints that he's a former member of the Ultra Rangers (this world's equivalent of the Ultra Guardians) and that his base is at the Pokémon School.

Not sure this came up yet, but I checked the credits for next episode.

Animation Team Kato
Screenplay 米村正二 Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
Assistant director 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
Animation directors 岩根雅明 Masaaki Iwane
志村泉 Izumi Shimura

Asada and Iwane.

Bring the popcorn.

So a question that everyone seems to be avoiding: we all know that Ash will return safely to Alola (spoilers), but will Dia come with him?

So a question that everyone seems to be avoiding: we all know that Ash will return safely to Alola (spoilers), but will Dia come with him?

Since his goal is to restore Melemele Island back to the way it was before Guzzlord came in and ruined everything, I'd have to say that he'll probably stay behind.

Since his goal is to restore Melemele Island back to the way it was before Guzzlord came in and ruined everything, I'd have to say that he'll probably stay behind.
True, but if the intro is to be believed, Zeraora could be a potential rival for Pikachu, which would imply that Dia would be one of Ash's rivals, which would imply that Dia somehow wound up in Alola.

Then again, this is all based on my interpretation of the intro, and we all know how reliable the anime's openings are (I'm looking at you Be an Arrow!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom