• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM101: Fire! The Twin Sparking Gigavolt of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Summary
Adamant said:
Due to a certain incident, Satoshi and Pikachu got sent to an unknown location. There's not a soul to be seen there, and the city is in ruins... After learning that a massive Ultra Beast caused all this, the two decide to fight alongside Zeraora and its companion. Will Satoshi be able to help these solitary fighters?

Wow, I didn't expect Guzzlord of all things to be handled that seriously. This will be either SM's redemption with serious matters or another failure on their streak, even if the title already spoiled the ending.

Wow, I didn't expect Guzzlord of all things to be handled that seriously. This will be either SM's redemption with serious matters or another failure on their streak, even if the title already spoiled the ending.
I hate that the title spoils the ending

What is Guzzlords rep sheet in the games?
While Nihilego had its crazy juice and instinctual behavior to worry about. (And hints that it was why a certain someone went that nuts.)
Guzzlord has confirmed to have arrived on Alola and killed somebody.
His world is a radiated hell hole where your only company was a guy in a hazmat suit that explained what happened. Humanity left and in the ruins was Guzzlord eating away without a care in the world.
The world has gotten so bad that even Guzzlord is starting to die off.... I don't think this UB is meant to be taken that lightly in comparison to most of the other beasts, who have homeworlds that are habitable and quirky in contrast to how metal HIS world is or how bleak his world is.
While the other beasts need to adapt in a way and that causes problems, Guzzlord would devour everything if left on his own. The most humorous thing about him is if he acts like a puppy... other than that.... any attempt at humor directed with him would be an insult.
There is reason why Guzzlord is my second favorite UB from a lore perspective.

Well, it would be awesome if Guzzlord appears on this scene for this episode

So, the Zeraora mini-arc ended with a bang by featuring one of the most dangerous Ultra Beast's making the appearance in the anime? Definitely looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom