• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
Yes! With every other thing from the earlier promotional poster having already shown up, I knew this was coming soon! What an awesome Christmas present!

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Oh nice! Finaly some interesting stuff. I hope there will be new pokémon/old pokémon returning of Misty and Brock. I find it strange that they put this now, at the end of the year...
Christmas treat for fans I'm guessing

Hope it isn't for a single episode though

Hope they bring back Pokemon like Horsea, Goldeen, Forretress, Marshtomp, Ludicolo

Wouldn't it be funny if the Ultra Guardians got a call whilst Misty and Brock were visiting

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Christmas treat for fans I'm guessing

Hope it isn't for a single episode though

Hope they bring back Pokemon like Horsea, Goldeen, Forretress, Marshtomp, Ludicolo

Wouldn't it be funny if the Ultra Guardians got a call whilst Misty and Brock were visiting
Would not be suprised. Maybe Misty will threat as with more respect, after seeing him in real action. Heck she would be suprised if she saw Ash during the Kalos League.

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
I haven't saw them since Diamond and Pearl series for Brock and Advanced Generation series for Misty since she released Togetic

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
This was inevitable, let's be honest. Gotta get the LGPE promotion into high gear somehow!

I'm also hoping we actually get to see some of their post-OS (Gyarados was practically at the tail-end of this series, it still counts imo) Pokémon this time around. The whole thing last time just felt to me like a pesudo-whitewash, particularly without Brock's Croagunk and Chansey. I want to see that they still exist!

Islander Princess

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this announcement! The promotional poster got me hyped enough, but seeing Misty's new outfit earlier this week really got me excited. Brock rocking the Hawaiian dad shirt killed me, I absolutely love it.

I'll be pretty bummed if this is only one episode, but I know that's already asking for a lot after we already got two. I just love seeing the original trio back together! Their chemistry is really still the tops for me, but I adored their interactions with the Alola gang in the first two episodes (I demand more Misty and Lana content pls) so I'm looking forward to more of that as well! I guess that's also why I want more episodes...there's so much I want to see and there's no way it can all fit into one episode (heck, they couldn't fit everything I wanted to see into two episodes last time! There's really a lot I'd love for them to do.)

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Really hoping that Team Rocket will be absent this episode but too much to hope for me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.