• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Horsea (Seadra?) at the very least. But it would be a wasted opportunity if Misty didn't battle Totem Araquanid or consider catching a Water type, so restricting her team to the Kanto Pokedex would be a bit silly.

Though wait, is this a one shot or a guest stint?

Even bigger, just what CAN they do with them after the Kanto field trip dou? o_O

I'm hoping for a guest stint of more than 2 episodes
@BigDocFan
I'll don't think they've going to have only 1 episode featuring them to come to Alola and then go back to Kanto at the end.

Also, I'll agreed, this is going to more than 2 episodes or even maybe 4. That's will be awesome.

A good way to celebrate Christmas and to end the year. I'm not completely a fan of Misty's outfit but I'm still happy about the change. I hope this is the start of a cool arc and not just LGPE promotion condensed in one episode (specially as Misty interacting with Lana = Misty interacting with Eevee...).

Scan and summaries
W54wkzo.jpg
Sunmaries, credit for translation goes to Dephender:
Takeshi & Kasumi Come to Alola!!
Two of Satoshi's close friends have come from his home region Kanto! Who are these two that have even met his Alola friends before?

Takeshi:
Currently studying to become a Pokémon Doctor. He just can't help talking to every pretty girl he sees!
Kasumi:
An energetic female Trainer on par with Satoshi! Leave Water type Pokémon to her!

They are Satoshi's former travelmates!
Takeshi and Kasumi have been spending time with Satoshi since he first started his adventure. They are currently working hard towards fulfilling their respective dreams in the Kanto region.

These two know Satoshi reeeeally well.

They were fought against in the Kanto region, too!
Everyone at the Pokémon School went to Kanto and battled against them there too.

These two are actually really incredible Trainers!

Takeshi and Kasumi are super big shots that can even use Mega Evolution, something that's said to be the proof of a super top tier Trainer! We've tried to analyze their skills based on the battles they gave us last time!

Takeshi:
Takeshi specializes in Rock/Ground type Pokémon. When he mega evolves the virtual iron wall Haganeil, he can finish the battle in an instant!
Takeshi was the Gym Leader of the Nibi Gym. When he takes his clothes off, he battles with all his might!

Kasumi:
She mega evolves Gyarados, whose destructive power stands out even among Water type Pokémon! It drove Satoshi's Pikachu up against the wall!
Kasumi is well known as the "tomboyish mermaid", and is the Gym Leader of the Hanada Gym.

Let's enjoy Alola!

Takeshi heads to the Pokémon Center and Kasumi heads to the sea! They enjoy Alola all they can with Satoshi and the others as their guides!
Will Takeshi get a date with Joy-san?!

"An Alola! in Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!" airs December 23rd! These two will also appear in the episode airing January 6th!
(airdate and time varies with region)

I really like misty in every sense in this picture abd i am so excited to see her. But i want to know about why the producers take a lot of time for puting the new title of episodes. this the first time that they do this

Hmm not too promising for more than 2 episodes in the current run then... But even if this is it, I will more than happily take 4 episodes featuring Kasumi, the most since AG some 15 years ago!!!!!!
@ii kanji
Now, your wish had already fulfilled in this series. Where she had appeared 4 times in total 4 episodes. Especially, now every series had cutted two episode each. That just don't have time for old character returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom