• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't getting hyped because I fear disappontment.
And something tellme post-OS Pokémon won't appear because LGPE is pretending post-Gen I Pokémon don't exist (except for Meltan and Melmetal).
@SinnohEevee
Speaking of Meltan and Melmetal. Do you've think got any chance these two is going make the entry of the series like Marshadow and Zeraora did?

I guess so, since Meltan and Melmetal will be irrelevent marketing wise by the time of the next movie.
@SinnohEevee
Yeah, I'll thought so. Meltan and Melmetal will be playing a major role in the 22nd movie, where Mewtwo had an ambition plot, which have something to do about them. But, we won't see those answer until next year teaser trailer.

What the crap is this?
Major events
  • Misty and Brock travel to Alola.
  • Brock is revealed to have obtained a Terrakion, a Regirock and a Diancie.
  • Brock is revealed to have obtained a Diancite.
  • Misty is revealed to have obtained a Palkia and a Volcanion.
  • Sophocles's Charjabug evolves into Vikavolt and learns Bug Buzz and Thunderbolt.
  • Snowy evolves into Alolan Ninetales and learns Moonblast, Ice Beam, and Blizzard.
  • Nagisa evolves into Vaporeon and learns Surf, Waterfall and Hydro Pump.
  • Brock, Misty, Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie each get a Z-Power-Ring.
  • Kiawe and Lana have their Z-Rings upgraded to a Z-Power-Ring.
  • Brock obtains a Rockium Z and a Fightinium Z.
  • Misty obtains a Dragonium Z and a Waterium Z.
  • Mallow obtains a Grassium Z.
  • Sophocles obtains a Electrium Z and a Buginium Z.
  • Lana obtains a Normalium Z and an Eevium Z.
  • Kiawe obtains a Dragonium Z and Ghostium Z.
  • Ash obtains a physical Pikashunium Z.
  • Brock and Terrakion use Continental Crush for the first time.
  • Misty and Palkia use Devastating Drake for the first time.
    • Kiawe and Turtonator also use Devastating Drake for the first time.
  • Mallow and Tsareena use Bloom Doom for the first time.
  • Sophocles and Vikavolt use Savage Spin Out for the first time.
  • Kiawe and Marowak use Never Ending Nightmare for the first time.
  • Lana and Nagisa use Extreme Evoboost and Hydro Vortex for the first time.
Who messed with the page for this episode and added all this crap. Which is clearly fake because there is no way all this would happen in one episode let alone allowing former traveling companions to have legendary/mythical Pokemon. The only real part is Misty and Brock traveling to Alola.
Edit: This stuff has been removed from the episode's page. Thank you.

Last edited:
What the crap is this?
Major events
  • Sophocles's Charjabug evolves into Vikavolt and learns Bug Buzz and Thunderbolt.
  • Snowy evolves into Alolan Ninetales and learns Moonblast, Ice Beam, and Blizzard.
Who messed with the page for this episode and added all this crap. Which is clearly fake because there is no way all this would happen in one episode let alone allowing former traveling companions to have legendary/mythical Pokemon. The only real part is Misty and Brock traveling to Alola.
Yeah. It was a vandal user who inserted all sorts of crud onto pages last night. Fortunately, he's been blocked now.

PS. Maybe we could remove these two comments to avoid reminding anyone of this?

Now that Suiren has a surfing Eevee, can we hope for more top-notch interaction between her and Kasumi? I like the look of the scene with Satoshi/Kasumi surfing. :love:

PS. Maybe we could remove these two comments to avoid reminding anyone of this?
Where's the fun in life if we have to pretend that bulba trolls don't exist! Bring back HoS 2k19

It would be cool to see some of Brock's Pokemon that we haven't seen for a while like Marshtomp, Forretress og Ludicolo. It would be really cool if Marshtomp evolved into Swampert. For Misty I hope we get to see her Politoad. Maybe her Azurill will be an Azumarill by now?

It would be cool to see some of Brock's Pokemon that we haven't seen for a while like Marshtomp, Forretress og Ludicolo. It would be really cool if Marshtomp evolved into Swampert. For Misty I hope we get to see her Politoad. Maybe her Azurill will be an Azumarill by now?
If the direction of the last Misty and Brock arc is any example to go by, they'll just get the "GS Ball treatment". I seriously hope this isn't the case again.

It would be really cool if Marshtomp evolved into Swampert.

No, it wouldn't. *points at Avatar*

Ahem, Marshtomp could appear because it can use Rock-type moves and blends well with Brock's blue shirt. But I'm expecting Sudowoodo and Croagunk because they were more memorable.

Ahem, Marshtomp could appear because it can use Rock-type moves and blends well with Brock's blue shirt. But I'm expecting Sudowoodo and Croagunk because they were more memorable.

I reckon Geodude, Crobat and Steelix will reappear but would be nice to see Marshtomp and Forretress at least

What the crap is this?
Major events

This is the part where I pull my face back and laugh.

HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA

Lol I was coming to put the teaser for the episodes up, but someone beat me to the punch.

I'm super excited after seeing that.
@NeoMiniTails
Its okay. I'll don't mind, you can simply just remove it. And yes, not only you but all of us are super excited as well. Glad to see Ash powerhouse Mega former companion again. Also, I knew it. That Brock tried to date Olivia going to ended up in failure once more by Misty pulling his ear again.

Wondering after this mini-Arc is done. We've going to see the remaining characters such as Guzma, Plumeria, Kahili and Hapu making the entry of the series or not. Finger cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom