• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice! Finaly some interesting stuff. I hope there will be new pokémon/old pokémon returning of Misty and Brock. I find it strange that they put this now, at the end of the year...

Christmas treat for fans I'm guessing

Hope it isn't for a single episode though

Hope they bring back Pokemon like Horsea, Goldeen, Forretress, Marshtomp, Ludicolo

Wouldn't it be funny if the Ultra Guardians got a call whilst Misty and Brock were visiting

Christmas treat for fans I'm guessing

Hope it isn't for a single episode though

Hope they bring back Pokemon like Horsea, Goldeen, Forretress, Marshtomp, Ludicolo

Wouldn't it be funny if the Ultra Guardians got a call whilst Misty and Brock were visiting
Would not be suprised. Maybe Misty will threat as with more respect, after seeing him in real action. Heck she would be suprised if she saw Ash during the Kalos League.

I haven't saw them since Diamond and Pearl series for Brock and Advanced Generation series for Misty since she released Togetic

This was inevitable, let's be honest. Gotta get the LGPE promotion into high gear somehow!

I'm also hoping we actually get to see some of their post-OS (Gyarados was practically at the tail-end of this series, it still counts imo) Pokémon this time around. The whole thing last time just felt to me like a pesudo-whitewash, particularly without Brock's Croagunk and Chansey. I want to see that they still exist!

I've been waiting for this announcement! The promotional poster got me hyped enough, but seeing Misty's new outfit earlier this week really got me excited. Brock rocking the Hawaiian dad shirt killed me, I absolutely love it.

I'll be pretty bummed if this is only one episode, but I know that's already asking for a lot after we already got two. I just love seeing the original trio back together! Their chemistry is really still the tops for me, but I adored their interactions with the Alola gang in the first two episodes (I demand more Misty and Lana content pls) so I'm looking forward to more of that as well! I guess that's also why I want more episodes...there's so much I want to see and there's no way it can all fit into one episode (heck, they couldn't fit everything I wanted to see into two episodes last time! There's really a lot I'd love for them to do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom