• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

PREVIEW: SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always happy to help
Reaction score
Hopes that Team Rocket would be absent are quickly dashed on seeing an Ekans like mecha appear

Reaction score
This is one of the few times where I think Misty shouldn’t have pulled Brock away from a woman.
At this point she’s just ruining the blossoming of a relationship when both parties are interested.
@PkmnTrainerV
Pokéshipping are always fake. I'll never support any of them. Why people still considered this is going to be success even we're already know that Brock had been Big F when he tried to dating with girls in the past?

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
This series has set precedent for a canon couple though- Kukui and Burnet.

Amourshipping recently was the closest we got to a canon Ash ship so its not far fetch’d for Brock to get hinted at finding love.

When the girl isn’t interested I actually like Misty dragging Brock away, but when Olivia is clearly interested?
Now it just comes across as mean.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
When the girl isn’t interested I actually like Misty dragging Brock away, but when Olivia is clearly interested?
Now it just comes across as mean.
I felt the same way when Max dragged Brock away from Lucy, just assuming that she wasn't interested, because no other girl had been before.

Mustache Cash Stache
Reaction score
Bro, my heart breaks for Brock. Unless they pull a Houdini, Misty is going to screw Brock out of a legit shot at Olivia.

Reaction score
I hope for better battle episodes with Misty and Brock

Always happy to help
Reaction score
It appears Sudowoodo will show up in this episode.
Nice, really hope this arc lasts more than two episodes, allow us to see more of their older Pokemon, maybe catch some new ones

Plasma Fists
Reaction score
Haven't seen today's episode. Just saw the preview for this one. It seems interesting. Probably slice-of-life comedic, enjoyable episode.

Reaction score
Nice, really hope this arc lasts more than two episodes, allow us to see more of their older Pokemon, maybe catch some new ones
Let's just hope it would. After that, are we going to get episodes where Ash and his classmates go the Poni Island for his final trial?

Always happy to help
Reaction score
They could easily combine arcs by having Misty and Brock visit Poni Island and watch the grand trial, from what i can gather they are exploring the islands

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I really wanted Brock to capture a kangaskhan after seeing one in the preview, but I doubt it’s happening since it’s a farm Pokemon.

Reaction score
I really wanted Brock to capture a kangaskhan after seeing one in the preview, but I doubt it’s happening since it’s a farm Pokemon.
Thinking about it, Kangaskhan would be very good for a breeder.
Also, even the announcement of this episode, I wanted Brock and Olivia to meet and I think they would fit, but something tells me the writers would rather Brock gets heartbroken again for the lolz.

Reaction score
@PkmnTrainerV
Not to mention, Kangaskhan can also capable to go Mega as well. But I'll know is impossible since Keystone only can activate one Mega Stone at a time.

The lovely, charming villains!
Reaction score
Was really disappointed we didn't get to see any of Brock's Pokemon in the last episode. I'm glad we get to see Sudowoodo in the next one. Hope I'm not in the minority here when I say it's a little disappointing to see Misty drag his ear when he has a beloved Pokemon to do the job. But what I really want to see is some of his Hoenn Pokemon. Marshtomp or Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.