• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell me this will make Brock stick around. We DON'T need another friend who barely does anything, thank you!

I for some reason didn't even think about the potential of this encounter, and now that it's in front of me I'm very mad I didn't! This sounds like pure gold.

I also totally forgot Olivia caught the bouquet at the wedding. And this series, the writers don't seem to forget about much they put in. Could just be wishful thinking, but...I'm so excited for this.

Finally, this is what I wanted from Brock's visit!
I wanted to see him meet Olivia, Lusamine, and Wicke. The attractive women of the region up for grabs

Please don't tell me this will make Brock stick around. We DON'T need another friend who barely does anything, thank you!

Uh
Akala and Ula'Ula characters rarely ever pop up. If he stays cause of Olivia, he'd be over there.
That's the problem with this series, if they're not Melemele native you'll never see them except once in a blue moon.

Okay, I meant that they're focusing way too much on the Kanto stuff because of the reasons I mentioned above.
"Four episodes (42, 43, 102, 103) out of over a hundred episodes"
"Focusing way too much on Kanto"

You sure you're doing your math right?

I don't think anyone actually thinks they're getting married...I still think it's amazing they actually showed a wedding between two adult characters.

Besides, I'm always down for watching Brock get dragged away from pretty girls (although I have to agree that it would be Misty dragging him away...I can't imagine Crogunk showing up when this is pretty blatant Let's Go promotion). I never really liked Crogunk, but Misty watching it poison jab Brock would be pretty funny. Don't see it happening, though.

"Four episodes (42, 43, 102, 103) out of over a hundred episodes"
"Focusing way too much on Kanto"

You sure you're doing your math right?

Because the other regions ended up with zero focus. Totodile so far is the only Non-Kanto Pokemon owned by Ash that even got acknowledged. Only the Kanto Pokemon owned by the OG traveling group were shown in the lab episodes.

That combined with some people's opinion that Kanto's getting too much focus in games (including me) gives a sentiment of too much focus on Kanto by the franchise as a whole.

Also keep in mind we’ve got all OS-based movies in a series about Alola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom