• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the few times where I think Misty shouldn’t have pulled Brock away from a woman.
At this point she’s just ruining the blossoming of a relationship when both parties are interested.
@PkmnTrainerV
Pokéshipping are always fake. I'll never support any of them. Why people still considered this is going to be success even we're already know that Brock had been Big F when he tried to dating with girls in the past?

@PkmnTrainerV
Pokéshipping are always fake. I'll never support any of them. Why people still considered this is going to be success even we're already know that Brock had been Big F when he tried to dating with girls in the past?
PokéShipping was between Ash and Misty. It has nothing to do with Brock.

This series has set precedent for a canon couple though- Kukui and Burnet.

Amourshipping recently was the closest we got to a canon Ash ship so its not far fetch’d for Brock to get hinted at finding love.

When the girl isn’t interested I actually like Misty dragging Brock away, but when Olivia is clearly interested?
Now it just comes across as mean.

When the girl isn’t interested I actually like Misty dragging Brock away, but when Olivia is clearly interested?
Now it just comes across as mean.
I felt the same way when Max dragged Brock away from Lucy, just assuming that she wasn't interested, because no other girl had been before.

Bro, my heart breaks for Brock. Unless they pull a Houdini, Misty is going to screw Brock out of a legit shot at Olivia.

It appears Sudowoodo will show up in this episode.
DvAGAJ6U0AABYUo.jpg

I hope for better battle episodes with Misty and Brock

Haven't seen today's episode. Just saw the preview for this one. It seems interesting. Probably slice-of-life comedic, enjoyable episode.

Nice, really hope this arc lasts more than two episodes, allow us to see more of their older Pokemon, maybe catch some new ones
Let's just hope it would. After that, are we going to get episodes where Ash and his classmates go the Poni Island for his final trial?

I really wanted Brock to capture a kangaskhan after seeing one in the preview, but I doubt it’s happening since it’s a farm Pokemon.

Thinking about it, Kangaskhan would be very good for a breeder.
Also, even the announcement of this episode, I wanted Brock and Olivia to meet and I think they would fit, but something tells me the writers would rather Brock gets heartbroken again for the lolz.

I really wanted Brock to capture a kangaskhan after seeing one in the preview, but I doubt it’s happening since it’s a farm Pokemon.
@PkmnTrainerV
Not to mention, Kangaskhan can also capable to go Mega as well. But I'll know is impossible since Keystone only can activate one Mega Stone at a time.

Was really disappointed we didn't get to see any of Brock's Pokemon in the last episode. I'm glad we get to see Sudowoodo in the next one. Hope I'm not in the minority here when I say it's a little disappointing to see Misty drag his ear when he has a beloved Pokemon to do the job. But what I really want to see is some of his Hoenn Pokemon. Marshtomp or Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom