• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The anime doesn’t really care about disadvantages. Lycanroc was used against Krookodile, a ground type before.
Even though type disadvantage, kahuna is dark type leader and krookodile is only pokemon has advantage and after it learned advantage move.....
Ash's other three Pokemon don't have advantage move.. maybe he can use at beginning.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Even though type disadvantage, kahuna is dark type leader and krookodile is only pokemon has advantage and after it learned advantage move.....
Ash's other three Pokemon don't have advantage move.. maybe he can use at beginning.
Actually Lycanroc has never had a move super effective against Krookodile. Counter deals fixed damage and just reflects Krookodile's move back at it.

Reaction score
Now, I'll want to see this episode, where Lillie change her outfit back to Z-Powered to change the pace for the adventure since they have to stay in Poni for quite awhile. Also, wondering how Team Skull appear on Poni? They must be sneak on a boat, where Ash's and his classmate heading there.

Otherwise, it's will be impossible to get there without travelling through the ocean as most of the time, they always appeared in Melemele only.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I think Rowlet may evolve against Flygon.
Perfect battle for Rowlet6 evolutions... maybe even get a Decidueye ?
imagine after every win a evolution.

Plasma Fists
Reaction score
Wouldn't say Rowlet is the "Oshawott", whether lazy or not its still a strong battler. Also Rowlet has competed in 4 Trials already. Let that sink in. I think Ash will catch either Mudsale or Jangmo-o. And that will be the focus of this arc. Also I'm surprised no one on any platform is talking about Charizard appearing on various "Alola Region Handbooks", with Ash in his Alolan Costume on the front of the book. Thats clearly not Kiawe's Charizard since Ash is in front of it.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Also I'm surprised no one on any platform is talking about Charizard appearing on various "Alola Region Handbooks", with Ash in his Alolan Costume on the front of the book. Thats clearly not Kiawe's Charizard since Ash is in front of it.
After being lied to about Mudbray, Dewpider, Sandshrew, Wimpod, and Eevee, I don't think anyone is taking the location of pokémon in relation to trainers on merch seriously anymore

For all we know, that Charizard belongs to Trevor or the girl from Charizard Valley

I also highly doubt they're canon to the anime and it's just them using pokémon kids will recognize and buy

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Are the handbooks even officially affiliated or just random fanmade ones?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
or they can always pull of a Charizard at any moment.

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
this episode will be cool, ash will battle the last grand trial and getting new z-ring

Reaction score
By the end of this Arc. I'll wish Sophocles have a powerhouse Pokémon in his grasp, even though he's didn't battle very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.