• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Charjabug will evolve into a Vikavolt during this Poni Island arc. Vikavolt is yet to make an appearance in the series.
@radek.tadajewski.7
I'll highly doubt, it will never happen since according to @Rath posted the calender about next year March and April Sophocles's Charjabug is still there along with Lana's Popplio as well If I remember correctly. So, expecting the worse to come, that Vikavolt will be appear in one of the filler episode at future.

It can also evolve at Blush Mountain on UlaUla Island.
@RileyXY1
If Ash and the other return back to Ula Ula again. That maybe the time, Kukui finally decided to establishing Pokémon league.

Vikavolt and Golisopod do appear in anime related merch next spring so there's hope for Charjabug's evolution and Guzma too.
@Plumeria
Possible scenario will be Guzma foolishly enough to force Sophocles battle him in the Special Magentic field didn't realize about that is where Charjabug miracle occurs, you know what I mean.

All the classmates being here, and Team Skull's presence are a few factors which I think might worsen the episode, but I'm trying to hinder from judgments before it airs.

That was a joke. It's obviously Team Skull.
@FinnishPokéFan92
Why Team Skull wanted to steal Radish in the first place? It's obviously make no sense.

Also, after I written down about Hapu making the appearance comment on episode 103 thread. What is your reaction afterwards? Did you bang into a wall, just asking?

I hope the Kahuna will have Flygon and Golurk and not only Mudsdale in future episodes.
a 3vs 3 or a 4vs 4 if they plan to give her Gastrodon.
But I think Flygon and Golurk deserve more battle time.

Not sure. Why?
@FinnishPokéFan92
Because, I thought your reaction will be like this after I predicted the future:

what-if-i-told-you-you-predicted-the-future_o_1194832.jpg

But I'll know this is no surprised during in episode 100, before Ash teleported to Ultra Ruins. He's is practising himself to prepared for that. However, I never thought it will happen so soon right after I posted that comment, the first preview of episode 103.

@FinnishPokéFan92
Because, I thought your reaction will be like this after I predicted the future:

But I'll know this is no surprised during in episode 100, before Ash teleported to Ultra Ruins. He's is practising himself to prepared for that. However, I never thought it will happen so soon right after I posted that comment, the first preview of episode 103.
Why do you have to point out that you are right?

I predicted Hau’s Dartrix, Ash’s Rowlet not evolving, Litten being caught and evolved, Poipole’s capture...

Where’s my Gold medal? :p

Edit: I discovered that I accidentally predicted Rowlet being a gag Pokemon two years ago on the day of SM series premiere:
I think Rowlet suits Ash to a certain extent. Rowlet could have some interesting gags on its part.
Ash's Alola team

Last edited:
Why do you have to point out that you are right?
@KenzeyEevee
Well, maybe its a usual thing to do after it have become reality in front of our eyes?

I predicted Hau’s Dartrix, Ash’s Rowlet not evolving, Litten being caught and evolved, Poipole’s capture...

Where’s my Gold medal? :p

Edit: I discovered that I accidentally predicted Rowlet being a gag Pokemon two years ago:
@PkmnTrainerV
Sadly, they didn't have that kind of achievement point in this forum. Except only likes and posting message record.

Ah. The Poni arc. I wonder how long it'll last. Even more importantly, where do we got from here? :unsure:

Interesting summary, what's a Daikon?

I wonder how TPCi will handle this. Just sling the word "radish"around? (and hope there aren't any Fraggle Rock jokes...:cautious:)

Why Team Skull wanted to steal Radish in the first place? It's obviously make no sense.

Oh really? And Team Rocket wanting to steal things of little importance for nonsensical reasons almost every episode is just fine? o_O

Yay, Poni Arc starts immediately, which lessens a bit the chance of it being rushed. I didn't expected to see all companions here, my bet was on only one of them...I don't expect all of them to receive focus though.

This seems like the classical "Kahuna/Gym leader is awesome" episode but we might get surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom